Own Pictures

Fenrisúlfr;7710717 said:
New nose ring! :Spin:

me2copygn1.gif

Owch. Hurt much? How long does it take to heal?

Just out of curiosity, I dont think I will go for that particular piercing... Even if it looks good on others. Really does.

My parents holidayed there for something like 5 years in a row, and a number of our friends were there on honeymoon trips.

Not for me though! :p I have not been to the beach for... oh.. 10 years? Actually its less but British or Northern French beaches or a dip in a loch really do not qualify, no sun in the equation, just shivering.

My parents holidayed there for something like 5 years in a row, and a number of our friends were there on honeymoon trips.

Not for me though! :p I have not been to the beach for... oh.. 10 years? Actually its less but British or Northern French beaches or a dip in a loch really do not qualify, no sun in the equation, just shivering.

I like it there, that's my 3rd time in as many years, 3 weeks of sun, sea and drinking!!! Although this year it was not just I and my girlfriend, my cousin and his wife came as well from Sweden.

Welcome to the Septum club. Looks great.

So it is the wee bit of skin that links to the wall? It must be done with a cannula then. I think it is still a guy thing. I don't think it looks particularly well on girls.

Actually the humble, dead common belly button piercing is one of the longest to heal. Too much flesh, too much rubbing of clothing, too many times it goes crusty after you thought it was all over.

Too much information? :heh:

I like it there, that's my 3rd time in as many years, 3 weeks of sun, sea and drinking!!! Although this year it was not just I and my girlfriend, my cousin and his wife came as well from Sweden.

the all inclusive deal they have there is very hard to beat. But depending on the resort you can coincide with a lot of annoying people... Luck of the draw, really. Some of my pals were next room to a group of retired ladies who were behaving like Essex girls... (bimbo/valley girls to all non Brits) at 70 plus. Fake tans and wrinkles and bikinis- Not a sight for the weak-stomached!

We were talking honeymoons this week-end. I think my boyfriend would not mind something like this but I probably would be miserable in the heat.

found another pic. just answer before: this is the BLUNT WOODEN FOLDING RULE PENTAGRAM!!!! it purges the world of Broccoli!!! :heh::heh:

ok, this wasnt my Idea, Im too drunk to get those Ideas. its from dib-comics.de a very funny online comic, also available in english. I can recommend! :cool: