Pagan Knights tour dates!

Now playing....Captain Morgans Revenge. :kickass: Might even have to go pour myself a glass of same...

I'm getting stoked for this show. It's a downtown bar and the actual venue area is no bigger than a three car garage with a teeny tiny three table balcony so it should be a fun night. :headbang:

For those who don't know, the Atlanta date here is a little misleading, it is not just the Tyr/Alestorm tour, they are actually part of something called the Scion Show and it's an all day thing (starting at 11:30AM). Here's the link. I'm sure Alestorm will get all of 20 minutes to play. :^(

http://www.scion.com/rock/

Here's the set times:

1:55pm-2:30pm Suidakra
2:50pm-3:35pm Alestorm
7:20pm-8:05pm Tyr

Suidakra = 35 minutes
Alestorm = 45 minutes
Tyr = 45 minutes

I am scared because the Pearl Room (very lousy club) has had a bad track record of sound issues and ripping off bands (Helloween / Gamma Ray) and as of late...moving a show to Capones next door which isnt even a place for shows (no stage). I am hoping these issues get solved before this tour hits US shores.

I've seen a number of shows there and haven't been disappointed. The last one was Candlemass last year and the sound was fine. It is lame if you're looking for amenities, basically just one bar off to the side and a large floor for standing, but still, I'm always down front for shows anyway once they start. I'll be there for Tyr/Suidakra, as well as CARCASS!!!!!!!!

I found the set times for the Scion Rock fest too, and man, I'm a bit disappointed. There are so many overlaps for bands that I really want to see. I don't know what to do.

OUTDOOR STAGE
1:00-1:40pm Kylesa
2:00-2:40pm Torche
3:00-3:40pm Baroness
4:00-4:50pm Boris
5:10-5:40pm Pig Destroyer
6:00-7:00pm High On Fire
7:30pm-9:00pm Neurosis
9:30pm-11:00pm Mastodon

HEAVEN
1:10pm-1:55pm Evil Army
2:15pm-2:40pm Trash Talk
3:00pm-3:45pm Skeletonwitch
4:10pm-5:00pm Toxic Holocaust
5:20pm-6:05pm Warbringer
6:30pm-7:30pm Septic Flesh
8:30pm-9:30pm Cryptopsy
11:00pm-midnight Converge

HELL
1:15pm-2:00pm Apocalyptic Visions
2:20pm-3:05pm Salome
3:25pm-4:10pm US Christmas
4:30pm-5:15pm Withered
5:35pm-6:25pm Krallice
6:45pm-7:45pm Wolves In The Throne Room
8:15pm-9:15pm Nachtmystium
10:25pm-11:25pm 1349

PURGATORY
1:00pm-1:35pm Gaylord
1:55pm-2:30pm Suidakra
2:50pm-3:35pm Alestorm
3:55pm-4:40pm A Storm Of Light
5:00pm-5:45pm Harvey Milk
6:05pm-6:50pm Rwake
7:20pm-8:05pm Tyr
8:45pm-9:30pm Coalesce
10:00pm-11:00pm Zoroaster

The worst ones for me are Tyr playing at the same time as Wolves in the Throne Room and 1349 playing at the same time as Mastodon! Also, choosing between Boris and Toxic Holocaust won't be an easy decision either. I like to see whole sets...not some songs from one and some songs from another! Damn!

I found the set times for the Scion Rock fest too,

Congrats on finding the set-times. They seem to have appeared on various metal sites -- somehow -- but not on the actual festival page. Lame!

The worst ones for me are Tyr playing at the same time as Wolves in the Throne Room and 1349 playing at the same time as Mastodon! Also, choosing between Boris and Toxic Holocaust won't be an easy decision either. I like to see whole sets...not some songs from one and some songs from another! Damn!

Even worse: Tyr, Suidakra and Alestorm, who would have played full sets upstairs in Heaven, are being relegated to playing shorter sets in Purgatory, that little side bar downstairs.....with a capacity of what? Maybe 100 people? :erk:

Even worse: Tyr, Suidakra and Alestorm, who would have played full sets upstairs in Heaven, are being relegated to playing shorter sets in Purgatory, that little side bar downstairs.....with a capacity of what? Maybe 100 people? :erk:

Seriously, man. I wish these guys would get the sets that their tour makes them deserve. :45/:45/1:15-1:30...that would have owned.

Six Minute Century is opening the Houston date next Wednesday, March 4 if any of you are in the Houston area. Here are the set times for the show. Since someone mentioned the length of sets before, I would assume they are similar at other venues.

7:30 – 8:00 Consumned
8:15 – 8:45 Six Minute Century
9:00 – 9:45 Suidakra
10:00 – 10:45 Alestorm
11:00 – 12:00 Tyr

Seriously, man. I wish these guys would get the sets that their tour makes them deserve. :45/:45/1:15-1:30...that would have owned.

Welcome to New England Metal and Hardcore Festival fucking Paganfest last year.

All four bands got half an hour each on all of their respective U.S. debuts.
For this Ensiferum fan with warpaint on, it was an awesome 30 minutes, but over way too soon.

I only saw Suidakra at Scion Rock Fest

They were good but their sound sucked since it was in Purgatory. I sure they would of sounded better if they were on a different stage/venue.

So anyone from Texas, Atlanta or Florida seen this tour yet? (since those are the only places its been so far)

I saw both the Houston and Austin shows!! Suidakra and Alestorm kicked ass!! Full on energetic shows. Tyr was somewhat boring to me though the guitarist has a CFH tattoo which is a cool ode to Texas Metal!

I hung out with Suidakra most of the time...good group of guys and they have Seeb from Orden Ogan playing second guitar. Orden Ogan is a badass Power Metal band from Germany as well. I would recommend you catching the show if it comes near you!!:headbang:

I saw both the Houston and Austin shows!! Suidakra and Alestorm kicked ass!! Full on energetic shows. Tyr was somewhat boring to me though the guitarist has a CFH tattoo which is a cool ode to Texas Metal!

I hung out with Suidakra most of the time...good group of guys and they have Seeb from Orden Ogan playing second guitar. Orden Ogan is a badass Power Metal band from Germany as well. I would recommend you catching the show if it comes near you!!:headbang:

Miss it??!?! U gotta be kidding me!! I am dressing in full pirate gear!!!