Pain of Salvation - Scarsick

I think all the albums have some good tracks and some bad tracks. 12_5 is my favourite, there's barely any cheesiness and performed very well

Short samples someone uploaded, I dunno where they came from, sorry that yousendit sucks ass

http://download.yousendit.com/BA3E012A451F7682

Not too keen on America being essentially a response to America from "West Side Story," some of the others are interesting. Spitfall sounds like...I don't even know, bad news. It's hard to tell much of anything from 30 seconds of prog songs though. "Flame to the Moth," "Idiocracy" and "Enter Rain" all sound somewhat promising. 7 Strings are always fun. Overall, I'm glad it doesn't seem to be anything like BE besides maybe Kingdom of Loss and America. :E But I'll have to hear the whole thing before making any real judgements of course.

lol, the album title sounds horrificaly emo, perhaps Gildenlow finally get it over with and slit his wrists... I guess he's trying to represent his audience as best as he can. The better part of his fans confess to crying to POS, after all:

http://www.remedylane.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3363

You are a complete fucking idiot, congrats. There was a thread identical to this (actually, probably several) on the opeth forum, just with poorer spelling.

lol, the album title sounds horrificaly emo, perhaps Gildenlow finally get it over with and slit his wrists... I guess he's trying to represent his audience as best as he can. The better part of his fans confess to crying to POS, after all:

http://www.remedylane.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3363

Rather than ridicule, i'm often envious of people who respond more intensely to music than me. It always baffles me the way people respond to others who have a greater capacity for enjoyment of certain music than they do.

Nowadays if you feel emotional while listening to music you are fucking emo, fuck this, it is getting old already, the emo scene is bad, yes, but it seems there are tons of insecure homophobic dumbasses out there. Drama, sorrow, and desperation has always been related to music...want it or not.

I will give it a chance but after the samples I'm not expecting much. Sounds like everything bad about PoS taking over everything good

You are a complete fucking idiot, congrats. There was a thread identical to this (actually, probably several) on the opeth forum, just with poorer spelling.

You're right, I was probably too harsh. POS are not my cup of tea, but I can see how someone might enjoy their music. I would not be slagging POS if not for some of their hilarious excesses, such as refusing to play in america and taking promo shots like this:

pospicweb2006.jpg

You're right, I was probably too harsh. POS are not my cup of tea, but I can see how someone might enjoy their music. I would not be slagging POS if not for some of their hilarious excesses, such as refusing to play in america and taking promo shots like this:

They toured in america with dream theater a few years ago...and were on progpower a couple times (including either last year or the year before). I think it's more they CAN'T do a real tour in america cause there's no interest. Unless you mean NOW they refuse to or something.

I liked Remedy Line quite a bit and BE was masterpiece in my opinion but I'm totally disappointed at these samples :(
Sounds like 50% Eminem and 50% Emo.

12/5 is one of the best "live" albums I've heard. Strong performances all around, and the mix is done very good. "Hour by the Concrete lake" was uneven to my ears. Potential is there for these guys though.