Pain of Salvation?

metropolis2k X said:
Nice to see plenty of fans here! Please join us at the message board as it's gotten a bit quiet recently!

That's why I think Pain of Salvation should become a part of the Ultimate Metal community!

metropolis2k X said:
I will say this though. No matter how impressed you are with the music, sitting with the CD on (preferable with headphones) while reading all the lyrics (and you might want an analysis of the album too because they can get a bit complex) will blow you away. I promise you this will happen no matter what album you pick!

Indeed, sounds way better with headphones and it might take some spins before you understand the lyrics a bit, but that's great :cool:

ProgMetalFan said:
That's why I think Pain of Salvation should become a part of the Ultimate Metal community!

Yeah we (the admin) did talk about it but staying as we were was a better option for us. Especially as when the new album comes out, the official site is going to have a bit of a redesign and hopefully we will be more a part of the official site which would make sense if we stayed seperate.