Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Ignorance

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Other (please post).

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This would be very interesting :cool:

I can try to convince my drummer to play the drums, and record him.
Real drums would be more interesting.

And I can do any of reamp gtrs and/or bass, Mix, Master.
I'm not a great guitar player but if there's a need for a clean guitar sound I have a Fender Strat with a beautiful clean sound waiting to go to work :)

Let The Flames Begin, amazing song. Fuck, they'll all amazing songs, but I could only vote for one:lol:

I can try to convince my drummer to play the drums, and record him.
Real drums would be more interesting.

I can track drums but it'd only be an OH/Kick/Snare setup, snare bottom + toms would be samples unfortunately.

I really wanna see you guys do this song. The chorus si SO fucking good it hurts.
Can you imagine the overdriven vocals replaced by Gareth's br00tal screams on the final chorus? XD

Well I'm up for doing bass on any song you want, and I really really like the idea audiophile said of making a whole "tribute" cd with rotating contributions on all aspects (tracking, mixing, re-amping, whatever). If that Idea is done I hope the "clandestine" cover of crushcrushcrush gareth and I are doing can be included, as I stated in the other thread I already recorded the bass for that one.

How about we start sorting seriously who will do bass tracks? many applied, so what about I do crushcrushcrush (which I already did) and maybe fences? if anyone else wants fences, then I could take let the flames begin or my heart?

P.S. I am doing the screams on My heart in the paramore cover band I have, if some of us were to do My heart I would really appreciate If I was given that part also.

Bassists, help me here, choose your songs!

Fuck it, cover both the first two albums!
It wouldn't have to be something that needs to be done quickly I'm guessing. I do know 2 female singers, I can play both guitar and bass guitar proficiently and I already know how to play several Paramore songs inside out backwards on guitar, but admittedly my AE skills are pretty limited right now, but nonetheless I'm a huge fan of the band and would love to contribute. I have absolute zero access to real drums, but eh, I've got access to POD Farm at least, and I guess given enough time I could dial in reasonable approximations of guitar/bass tones.

i think a sneap forum driven paramore tribute album would be fucking amazing
seriously, i would love to hear that shit interpreted in a bunch of different ways by lots of different teams or solo artists.
i mean fuck, me and dans crushcrushcrush, a version of let the flames begin with that last chorus br00taled out, and say like javi perera did a fucking djented out misery business, seriously
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE SICKNESS?!

also, i really really want real drums for me and dans crushcrushcrush cover. i also want to use as much natural reverb as possible, so that means FUCKING EPIC ROOM MICS, so anyone who can groove to a click and has access to a nice room, shoot me a PM!

also, i really really want real drums for me and dans crushcrushcrush cover. i also want to use as much natural reverb as possible, so that means FUCKING EPIC ROOM MICS, so anyone who can groove to a click and has access to a nice room, shoot me a PM!

Natural reverb?
But I liked your extreme artificial avant garde drum better man:cry:

well its mainly for snare and toms so i could just ktdrumtrigga and use the S2.0 room mics for that purpose.
yeah morgoe if youre up for it then thatd be sick!

its cool man
ill program some placeholder drums for now cos we'll probably have the rest done by this weekend

If anyones up for doing "Thats what you get" let me know.
I fucking love the idea of a Forum paramore tribute album. :p

Well I think people are going to invest a lot of time & effort into recording/mixing songs as a community project. I think it's probably wiser to venture out and include songs by different bands. So there's something for everyone.