Paramore+the Devil Wears Prada= my latest work

Brian how are you crossfading when you quantize guitars. Ive had some problems with using beat detective if something is moved to far it will make a flam type thing when you use fill gaps and crossfade feature on guitars. Basically it make the original transient poke back out. Have you had this problem as well?

Also are you doing all the guitar tracks piece by piece manually by hand, or in small chunks?

You guys should definitely share those vids here! I really would like to see how someone else on protools quantizes drums and how fast it goes. I know you have a complete different way than me so I'm very interested...

Brian how are you crossfading when you quantize guitars. Ive had some problems with using beat detective if something is moved to far it will make a flam type thing when you use fill gaps and crossfade feature on guitars. Basically it make the original transient poke back out. Have you had this problem as well?

Also are you doing all the guitar tracks piece by piece manually by hand, or in small chunks?

all i do is move the crossfade to the left until there isnt a "flam". Sometimes i have to use the TCE time stretch if it's too far off the grid to crossfade without issues. you shouldnt have to time stretch it enough to affect the sound though(make sure you select the correct tce to use in preferences)

and yeah i'll make that drum quantization video asap!

That's awesome if you make vid.Remerber showing/telling everything you do,so noob like me understand what a hell is going on...:lol::loco:

All kind of audioediting vids is also welcome.:worship:

Great job.

all i do is move the crossfade to the left until there isnt a "flam". Sometimes i have to use the TCE time stretch if it's too far off the grid to crossfade without issues. you shouldnt have to time stretch it enough to affect the sound though(make sure you select the correct tce to use in preferences)

and yeah i'll make that drum quantization video asap!

Maybe touch on this problem in the drum video cause I'm not 100% I understood what you said and its a common thing that happens when quantizing.