Pardon me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake said:
its extremely stupid to say that only the "metal" genre should exist and not the subgenres of it. dumbest thing ive heard in my whole life.

here's something even dumber, brace yourself...
you stink:OMG:

if anyone cares, i think first three Kalmah albums are unique melodic black metal. TBW however is more death. any other band which is classified as 'melodic' death or black, will also be considered unique. unlike 'normal' black, or trash and that stuff.

*Offtopic*
In Flames must be the suckiest "metal" band I know. They can suddenly put some disco sounds in the middle of the song which sounds really gay.

Antsu said:
*Offtopic*
In Flames must be the suckiest "metal" band I know. They can suddenly put some disco sounds in the middle of the song which sounds really gay.

That's not true. :erk:

People formed a new genre called "Finnish Death Metal" which sounds like melodic death and is influenced by power metal. I guess Kalmah fits in it...

And In Flames is the creator of melodic death (and also gothenburg death)... so no one has the right to call them "teen metal" or "gay metal" or "emo" etc... no matter what everyone says, In Flames created the genre Kalmah's playing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.