Passenger

\m/

I Die Slowly
I know i'm going to get flamed because I said the cd sucked in a older post, I was just pissed off about the sound of Passenger and the direction In Flames is going (which I'm still not happy about), but I actually like it! It's growing on me. I thought I would keep listening to it since Anders is one of my favorite vocalist and sure enough...... Track 3 "Just The Same" is cool. Anyway, go ahead, give it too me, I deserve it! :D

The CD is great. The two best songs are "Just the Same" and "Rain." Overall, yes, the CD does tend to need to grow on you, but if you compare this CD to others, you will find that it isnt as bad as the majority of you think. But all you guys who are too "hardcore" for this should really not bother to voice your opinion because we all know how you feel and really don't care...

Damnit, I want to listen to fucking Passenger but I can't find their CD anywhere, and it's getting damn annoying. I hate living in the US, I never get any good releases. I can't even find any of the songs on Kazaa.

I feel left out, and since it's coming from Anders Friden I know I'll enjoy it.

Maybe you should stop flaming people...

Also, posts don't make you a moderator, MArk does :)
If you're talking about senioriety, then it's how long you've been signed up and active. I've seen someone signed up two years ago with ten posts and hasn't read the board since a few days after they signed up, and they just returned. so, lots of things matter.
Oh, right.. ranting...

Steve

Hi there can someone overview the sound of this album? whats it like in comparsion to IN FLames generally.

Thanks

Dreaderus
Steve420 said:
Maybe you should stop flaming people...

Also, posts don't make you a moderator, MArk does :)
If you're talking about senioriety, then it's how long you've been signed up and active. I've seen someone signed up two years ago with ten posts and hasn't read the board since a few days after they signed up, and they just returned. so, lots of things matter.
Oh, right.. ranting...

Steve

I like Passenger a lot too. It is growing on me, like on many others in this topic.... it trully has a pop thing, and I don´t think this is bad... actually, I kind of like some "soft gay" shit (LOL), like Depeche Mode and The Cure... but I like metal mostly, and In Flames is my fav band. I really don´t know what i´m writing about, but I have to say that I like Passenger very much too.

Freddy Krueger said:
Damnit, I want to listen to fucking Passenger but I can't find their CD anywhere, and it's getting damn annoying. I hate living in the US, I never get any good releases. I can't even find any of the songs on Kazaa.

I feel left out, and since it's coming from Anders Friden I know I'll enjoy it.

You think living in US its hard??.... try living in Mexico... In flames its soo hard to get already, imagine Passenger..

And about Passenger.... i actually loved the song that i downloaded from Century Media.. In reverse... a great song,

i can't wait to put my hands on that cd!!!!

I enjoy bouth In Flames and Passenger.... i'm happy with them!!
more music for me to hear!!

Dreaderus said:
Repeat request, need some comparsion about Passenger to In Flames, what am I in for if i buy the cd blind.

Dreaderus

Take Reroute to Remain and turn it completely around. Instead of a constantly screaming Anders with a few chorus and singing parts, you have yourself a constantly singing Anders with a few screaming vocals.

Do the same with the guitar work...

Basically I'm saying it's nothing like In Flames, you may or may not like it. I advise DLing some of it before you go out to buy it. It's a good album from what I've downloaded, so I think I'm going to pick it up when it's released.