Patriots loss feels good!

Genius Gone Insane

http://www.¯\(°_o)/¯.com
Aug 19, 2003
San Francisco Bay Area
www. ̄\(°_o)
Matt, you seem to be a good sport about things, so don't take this the wrong way. I've heard so many frick and frack Red Sox fans talk about how great Boston sports are lately that I was EXTREMELY happy to see the Patriots lose. Boston is a great town with a lot of good people, but when it comes to sports, y'all are really, truly annoying.

It was great to see y'all blow it, the one chance probably ever for a dynasty to prove themselves better than the other great teams. Honestly, I enjoyed watching the Boston/Patriot fans lose the big one like that yesterday. Really wonderful!!

80's 49ers still better than 00's Patriots

FYI -- I have relatives in Boston that are good people, and I love them. But I can't wait to rub in this loss when I see them next!!

I'm personally ashamed by the Patriots performance. They sucked balls.
No only that, but the hype that most people brought on was totally shoved down their throats.
Everyone was talking shit and then they got owned.
Towards the end I actually wanted th Giants to win. Plus they stretch the game SO long it's absurd.

I just want to say, I'm from Boston, and that was one of the most depressing games I've ever had to witness. I had to endure the shitty Red Sox back in the day, and even that doesn't compare to this. The worst part is, I LIVE in New York. So we had a bunch of Giants fans over, the game ends, and I'm in shock as all my friends are celebrating. I never trash-talked, and honestly this is a fantastic moment for the Giants, they looked great. So I know I can't stop a Pats bash-fest, but realize us Boston fans are people too.

Man I cant stand Boston teams... so, this was too easy.

My favorite team [Im a NYer]
My current most hated team [they took over Cowboys' spot with this "dynasty" shit, and most Pats seem like arrogant pricks]
We're the underdogs
Its the Super Bowl
was a close game.

couldnt beat that shit... probably -ever-.

Another thing -- I can't stand Joe Buck as a football announcer. I can't believe how awful his call was on that manning quasi hail mary, one of the greatest plays in history. I went to watch the replay and I was like, "are you kidding? everyone in the room went nuts when we were watching that...what was joe thinking???"

I am a Skins fan at heart but it was a good feeling to see the Giants win. They had a crappy start to the season and then turned it all around. I don't think there is a more arrogant team in any professional sport than the Pats.

i'm a jet fan and was obviously rooting for the giants so it was a sigh of relief. aside from the joy of beating the ass of the pats it was a hell of a game. i would say the only other "ending" that comes close was in 2000 i think the titans/rams that crazy drive mcnair and titans made at the very end.

that david tyree helmet catch was the greatest catch since montana-clark.

i'm a jet fan and was obviously rooting for the giants so it was a sigh of relief. aside from the joy of beating the ass of the pats it was a hell of a game. i would say the only other "ending" that comes close was in 2000 i think the titans/rams that crazy drive mcnair and titans made at the very end.

that david tyree helmet catch was the greatest catch since montana-clark.

I'm a Niner fan and I think the Tyree catch was better.

It was, but not nearly as much as the fact that Manning had to wrench himself out of like 6 guys trying to sack him before he threw the pass!