Patterns in the Ivy II Cover

Glad u guys liek dit....eyah teh tempo was freaky...miek has some rhythm in his hands....anwyayz......keep listenina dn rockin duders........!!!!!!!.......and MIKE U LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK TOO MAN......hahaha.....!!!!!!!!!!.......PEAC EOUT

Nice guitar work, wish I could play that well. I like to try to play opeth on my Roland FP3.

Yeah man pretty good job with that and the other covers. And one question, what program do use for that drum programming?

Wreath said:
Yeah man pretty good job with that and the other covers. And one question, what program do use for that drum programming?

drums are done with guitar pro, and i add some reverb with cool edit pro. The only drums i made myself was on to bid you farewell....the rest i downloaded in guitar pro tabs.

glad u guys liekd it man.........means a lot to us......!!!!.....so keep listnein adn rockin fellas.....!!!!!.....more to come soon....!!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

synergy said:
the Waz!...I didn't know you played guitar...I always thought you were just some kind of...virus...!!!....

glad u liekd it.......!!!!.......and no I didnt play guitar on this one......on our Opeth covers..Mancuz handels all teh instruments...adn I do the Vox......though I do play guitar/pinao/bass.....!!!!......and no Im not a virus...but I think u are....coz ure pissin me off................hahahaha/.........adn usually only viruses canpiss me off...bea cold virus ora synergy virus....hahaha......and rekker....ure a feckin moron....offocurse Mike did it best...its his song u dipshiat....!!!!........Id liek to see u do better though...lets hear ure shait big shot or big shiat shall I say........!!!!!!............PEAC EOUT

Has some timing issues, cause the timing of the song isn't that tricky at all. You made it harder for yourself by playing some parts wrong. :)

Apart from that, it's played quite nicely!

Moonstruck said:
Has some timing issues, cause the timing of the song isn't that tricky at all. You made it harder for yourself by playing some parts wrong. :)

Apart from that, it's played quite nicely!

well gald u liekd it.....though I think its not that te guitars areplayed wrong....waht happen is when Isent him teh Vox track....we ad to covert it ot a WMA or somethign....I guess durign that part teh tracks soehow lost timin.....eitehr way ..........Keep listnein adn rockin......!!!!!!.....PEAC EOUT