Pedal Suggestion?

I just recently got a behringer V-Amp pro for about $85 on ebay, damn good buy if you ask me. Yes, its digital, but it sounds cool and you can get all kinds of tones out of it.

Jaen said:
I just recently got a behringer V-Amp pro for about $85 on ebay, damn good buy if you ask me. Yes, its digital, but it sounds cool and you can get all kinds of tones out of it.

I have a V-ampire something or other (LX210 I believe off the top of my head) which is basically the V-amp pro as a combo amp. Makes for a great practice amp with lots of different tones to play with.

well you CAN get a good sound with the pod xt, but if you arent really experiences it will at least live suck.

Test some amps and save money

I just need something for the fuckn moment for like a year until i can find a job, cuz right now i am busy with school, and guitar

the V-Amp Pro is really good and really cheap (compared to other amp modulators), it has really good reviews and from what i've heard (from a lot of people), it has better high gain sounds and tones than the PODs (even the XT and rackmount).
I haven't really compared it to any PODs, but i like it.

BucketBanger9000 said:
I'm just going to save up for a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier.
see, this is a good idea, and then people came in with their modelling boxes again. you guys ever take a trip to read what recording engineers have to say about those? fun little toys, good for a demo, good for getting a performance in, but they almost never want to hear it on the final mix. an amp like this one always wins.

Wait. Do you mean amp modeling in any form in a final mix is a nono? Or just a pedal or something?

nah, a lot of band use modelling amps, such as hd147 or vetta II/zentera.
But I don't know if you just talked about POD (XT) / V-Amp

It got good reviews from people on many other Fora. I've actually never tried it out, but I've wanted to for a long time.