Persistence of Time!

dutchy said:
Among is theire best!!!

If Joey would have sung Among the Living in the style/register that he did on POT, it would be close, but I still gotta give POT the edge. If there is an album his voice ruined, it would have to be State of Euphoria. Listen to that album, and then roll Persistence of Time right afterward. You'd be hard pressed to say that he ruined that record.

To whomever said Spreading the Disease is Joey's best record, I'd still have to disagree. Scott always says that too, but song for song POT is a better album from beginning to end, so it has to get the edge.

Some 'facts' of my own:
- STD was a fucking great album, best 'Joey album' of all time.
- POT was an awesome album, STD was better, but POT was a good album nonetheless.
- John Bush can kick Joey's ass ten times over! Joey was good, John is better.
- All pre-Bush albums would sound a whole lot better with John on vocals, GOTE clearly proved that.

Lord Of Fire said:
Some 'facts' of my own:
- All pre-Bush albums would sound a whole lot better with John on vocals, GOTE clearly proved that.

I disagree and here is why: They would have to redo all the old stuff exactly as before with Bush doing the vocals to prove that point. The songs on GOTE are alot diffrent from the originals. Some better, some not. I actually missed some of high end stuff on GOTE. That being said, I would like to here POT done with Bush on vocals.

POT ... my fav Joey album by a mile. Awesome! Time is just the fuckn best song ... Keep it in the Family ... Belly ... Gridlock... One Man Stands ... oooh I love this album.

Takes me back to early 90s and the POT tour in OZ :)

Anthrax Mosher ... you keep calling me Scott? Is that coz my little avatar?

or coz u think I am Scott Ian? ... to which I am not but I am flattered if you do think that :)

Among was the best Joey Album
WCFYA was so far the best John Album
1/2 of GOTE was better that the original versions
1/2 was not better than the old stuff

powerwolve said:
POT is good even with Joey, but with John it would be perfect!

That's what I think. I'm dont hate Joey, back in the day i love im, and he was good on POT and the other album he made with anthrax (he suck on his solo album), but i think POT would have been way better with John on vocals!