Personal Artwork

Covet Chaos

Weedian
Jul 23, 2007
St.Helens
www.myspace.com
So stuff you guys have drawn/photographed n shit like that. Arty farty people come forth! Im gonna have to show you a new logo Podgie is working on because it is just fantastic!

Smokelord2jpg-1.png

I'm not creative in any way, thus when I tried to draw I could only draw in pencil and it were already existing objects :lol:
This I drew in Rome.

IMG_0174.jpg

And this is a picture I made which I'm pretty proud of. I'm no photographer but my sis had a new camera so I decided to make a few pictures.

Fotobal.png

I did this a couple of years ago now, but I quite like it, so here you go;

tomegatherion-1.jpg

For those of you who're not familiar with the album, it's a copy of Celtic Frost's To Mega Therion cover.

Picture of the boat is spot on. Minimalistic photography is amazing! Check Pelican album covers, they have covers like that.

I wish i could draw. My uncle was an artist.... ive tried over the years and majorly failed haha. But i do love art.

I have neglected this thread and sadly my camera's (of all formats) recently. Shall just pop a few recent band shots and older landscapes in here just to bore you all. DAN I keep meaning to scan up those negs we spoke about, will try it tomorrow if the room is free.

4384180097_c10d6d4134_o.jpg

4405715777_a83a902066_o.jpg

3141292211_fa105ab71d_b.jpg

3811813770_da7c8b7025_b.jpg

3811839086_0cd4653e05_b.jpg

2824333811_43e02b2c1d_b.jpg

Apologies for file sizes etc.

I tried to get the last one off your Flickr thing ( or one like it) but i couldn't save it or anything, it did say it was copyrighted though.
I love shots of landscapes and horizons, barriers ftw.

Machine Head one is great too.

I tried to get the last one off your Flickr thing ( or one like it) but i couldn't save it or anything, it did say it was copyrighted though.
I love shots of landscapes and horizons, barriers ftw.

Machine Head one is great too.

Danke. Should be able to nab it off there http://www.flickr.com/photos/siobhanhogartyphotography/ though I do have the usual, cannae reproduce this online without giving credits/linking to where its originally from sorta thing on there I think.