Personality HFP

lol these threads are getting so gay now, the first day i joined u talked about interesting shit now nubs make threads that end up in people telling each other they love them. GAY STOP IT

:lol:

we should actually have a COBOT meet and greet.

Didn't your parents tell you about meeting people on the internet? Kids these days!

I think about 50% of this board is actually Canadian, and mostly Eastern Canada. Alot of which I notice attend the same shows. Too bad I wotn be heading to Montreal for Finntroll though :bah:

Too many people on this forum have been infected by "e-love". In some cases it's just hilarious and adds to the lolarity of the forum, and is therefore a good thing. ie: Without Black Core I would laugh a lot less while viewing this place.

But in most other cases.....it's just gay :erk:

lol these threads are getting so gay now, the first day i joined u talked about interesting shit now nubs make threads that end up in people telling each other they love them. GAY STOP IT

yup, thats what me and Joe were discussing the other day..

Too many people on this forum have been infected by "e-love". In some cases it's just hilarious and adds to the lolarity of the forum, and is therefore a good thing. ie: Without Black Core I would laugh a lot less while viewing this place.

But in most other cases.....it's just gay :erk:

True, it can get annoying when it is meant to be serious... but hey, maybe some people are actually meeting up ;) so then it's not so bad.

:lol:

we should actually have a COBOT meet and greet.

now THAT would be something. I can picture it now.

All the ladies form a line in front of Warheart.

Flying V guy and Emptifier get into a fist fight.

Black Core is following Mima around singing the song from Titanic.

Soy and I are completely shitfaced wandering around aimlessly.

Conti is smoking a peace pipe and rambling about 'his people'

Lady Rassasktjsktjakastifarian and Heartless are making sweet sweeeeeet love.

Yeah...I'm down with this.

Black Core is following Mima singing love ballads

:lol: You left out so many people :p but that sounds almost accurate except the part about me... but I would probably buy her a drink for being such a douche to her sometimes eventhough I'm only kidding XD I'd save the sweet love making for other people, like Marcio, Tony, Nick and you :oops:

Black Core is following Mima around singing the song from Titanic.

sorry dude... you require a 5 months old membership to this forum in order to participate.