Personality Test

ISTJs have tremendous respect for facts. They hold a tremendous store of facts within themselves, which they have gathered through their Sensing preference. They may have difficulty understanding a theory or idea which is different from their own perspective. However, if they are shown the importance or relevance of the idea by someone whom they respect or care about, the idea becomes a fact, which the ISTJ will internalize and support. Once the ISTJ supports a cause or idea, he or she will stop at no lengths to ensure that they are doing their duty of giving support where support is needed.

The ISTJ will work for long periods of time and put tremendous amounts of energy into doing any task which they see as important to fulfilling a goal. However, they will resist putting energy into things which don't make sense to them, or for which they can't see a practical application. They prefer to work alone, but work well in teams when the situation demands it. They like to be accountable for their actions, and enjoy being in positions of authority. The ISTJ has little use for theory or abstract thinking, unless the practical application is clear.

This sound exactly like me.

Also, anyone who didn't select yes to #58 is a faggot.

Introverted - 56
Sensing - 50
Feeling - 38
Perceiving - 33

moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

INTJ

Introverted - 22
Intuitive - 38
Thinking - 62
Judging - 11

# slightly expressed introvert
# moderately expressed intuitive personality
# distinctively expressed thinking personality
# slightly expressed judging personality

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted 89
Intuitive 38
Thinking 88
Judging 44

You are:
very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
very expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

I've taken the test several times before, and I always get INTJ. Fairly obvious anyway I suppose.

The IN's are supposed to be really uncommon - like 1 out of every 16 people or so. There seem to be a shitload of us on here.

ENTJ

Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition, it is marshalling or situational organizing role that reaches the highest development in Fieldmarshals. As this kind of role is practiced some contingency organizing is necessary, so that the second suit of the Fieldmarshal's intellect is devising contingency plans. Structural and functional engineering, though practiced in some degree in the course of organizational operations, tend to be not nearly as well developed and are soon outstripped by the rapidly growing skills in organizing. But it must be said that any kind of strategic exercize tends to bring added strength to engineering as well as organizing skills.

Wow...i used to live in Lowell & still go out there -socially sometimes.It has improved over the years as a city.

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
67 88 38 11
~gR~

plus metal heads are generally a different breed of people. so it doesnt suprise me that we hold uncommon traits
~gR~

Your Type is
ENTP

Strength of the preferences %
Extraverted - 11
Intuitive - 12
Thinking - 62
Perceiving - 11

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert
* slightly expressed intuitive personality
* distinctively expressed thinking personality