Personality Test

I'm INFP. This test has captured my thoughts for the past year or so. I was blown away by how accurate it was... pretty incredible.

And this isn't just some crappy personality test, this is the real thing. I'd say take the test then find a good description of your type. A lot of the times it's insanely accurate.

I've taken the test several times before, and I always get INTJ. Fairly obvious anyway I suppose.

The IN's are supposed to be really uncommon - like 1 out of every 16 people or so. There seem to be a shitload of us on here.

Haha, I noticed this too. It makes sense though. I post (lurk) on an INFP forum and along with the INTP forum, they, by far, have the largest communities for any MBTI type.

ISTJ

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* moderately expressed sensing personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

I feel I am far too intoxicated to consider this oh-so-insightful result of mine but, well... The wikipedia crap seems to sound atleast somewhat like me. >_>

ISTJ

# moderately expressed introvert
# slightly expressed sensing personality
# moderately expressed thinking personality
# slightly expressed judging personality

highfive.gif

Your Type is
ESFJ
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
moderately expressed extravert

slightly expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

I think this test is fucking retarded, bacuase at different times I prefer different options, and I have some conflicting personality traits.

If you're implying that I want to engage in intimate sexual intercourse with another male homo sapien, you are incorrect in that implication.