Peter leaving

Ah shit sorry man, for a minute there I thought this was a forum intended for people to actually express individual opinion and the discussion thereof. Had I realized that it was actually a receptacle for the same sentiment to be reiterated ad nauseum I'd have just made another "OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING MY LIFE IS RUINED BECAUSE PETER LEFT OPETH O WOE IS ME" post and let that be the end of it.

You can say what you want..but keep in mind that making these comments is analogous to going to someone's house as a guest and start criticising their furniture...

B I O G R A P H Y

Mikael Åkerfeldt-Guitars, Vocals (1990-)
Martin Mendez-Bass (1997-)
Per Wiberg (2005-)
Martin Axenrot (2006-)
Fredrik Åkesson (2007-)

that was it! bye bye peter!

you faggots should smoke a joint and chill and stop crying over peter. he is probably happier now as he will know his wife better and get laid much more often. He will still be friends with the band and chill with them while at home.
Michael is the core of the band, and this band is the mikael akerfeldt band more or less. akerson is a good guitarist you faggots, opeth won't change drastically. The only thing changing is the fact that peter will be happier and get laid more often (which all of you faggots need to!)
With that said i can't wait for the new opeth so i will have another reason to post on this faggot board and rape you once more

you faggots should smoke a joint and chill and stop crying over peter. he is probably happier now as he will know his wife better and get laid much more often. He will still be friends with the band and chill with them while at home.
Michael is the core of the band, and this band is the mikael akerfeldt band more or less. akerson is a good guitarist you faggots, opeth won't change drastically. The only thing changing is the fact that peter will be happier and get laid more often (which all of you faggots need to!)
With that said i can't wait for the new opeth so i will have another reason to post on this faggot board and rape you once more

Hahaha, stfu and go back to the Nevermore forum

"He will still be friends with the band and chill with them while at home.... Opeth won't change drastically"

How do you know this, are you in the band...

Well, dont get me wrong, but this wont affect Opeth that much musically (this said knowing mike writes the stuff and sings, I think the lopez drop affected the music more). However the attitude of Peter was nice, a lot like some humble and down to earth 70s rock-dude, the way things should be attitude-wise.

Hahaha, stfu and go back to the Nevermore forum

"He will still be friends with the band and chill with them while at home.... Opeth won't change drastically"

How do you know this, are you in the band...

you are all obviously opeth fanboy sucking opeth's cocks, but you don't know who wrote most of the music and most of the solos on ghost reveries. what a sorry ass forum for an awesome band.
they both said they are still going to be friends, they spent 16 years of their lives togheter, most people remain friends after they quit jobs. maybe not best friends, but they will have a friendly occasional beer. Maybe even more often since they are european metalheads.
everytime something happens you are all like omg omg omg omgomgomg peter leaves lolz.gay

you are all obviously opeth fanboy sucking opeth's cocks, but you don't know who wrote most of the music and most of the solos on ghost reveries. what a sorry ass forum for an awesome band.
they both said they are still going to be friends, they spent 16 years of their lives togheter, most people remain friends after they quit jobs. maybe not best friends, but they will have a friendly occasional beer. Maybe even more often since they are european metalheads.
everytime something happens you are all like omg omg omg omgomgomg peter leaves lolz.gay

lol, I know who is the person behind the majority of Opeth's music, I won't comment on the state of this forum, except it is worse off with the frequent shitkicking comments from people who say they are fans of the band, not to mention making retarded posts like this one ^

btw, let me know how what it's like hanging out with the band everyday, since you obviously know every detail of their lives, rofl

well, here's my contribution to the discussion about wether Peter leaving the band. I have to say I don't think he was a really great guitarist or anything but I think his major contribution was as a fan. I think he was, besides Mikael, one of the few people on earth who really believed the music of Opeth was worth the effort from the very beginning. he believed in it so strongly he stayed in the band for 16 or what years and was a very important piece that got opeth where they are now. It's something that has to do with love for music and not really with technique or whatever else you want to come up with...
Cheers Peter!

I love this forum, the permanent dick contest ( aka "STFU" championship) never ends...

Mezmerizing.

Keep up the good work guys and share the love.

:erk:

lol, I know who is the person behind the majority of Opeth's music, I won't comment on the state of this forum, except it is worse off with the frequent shitkicking comments from people who say they are fans of the band, not to mention making retarded posts like this one ^

btw, let me know how what it's like hanging out with the band everyday, since you obviously know every detail of their lives, rofl

the rofl comment at the end made your post wortheless and added to the gayness of your sorry person

I love this forum, the permanent dick contest ( aka "STFU" championship) never ends...

Mezmerizing.

Keep up the good work guys and share the love.

:erk:

My thoughts, exactly.
I just got here from opeth.com because of the latest developments and half of the posts on this page contain insults. How can you even try to insult someone without looking into the targets face. It's just weak.
I'm out again.