Peter leaving

I might get flamed for this, but I'm glad for this replacement, seeing how they fell so badly with Ghost Reveries. They could use some change in musical direction and implementation, so I'm quite happy and excited to see what comes ahead :headbang:

Yay for the new guy! :kickass:

1560758132lox9.jpg

:lol:

I dont get this picture, how can his eyes be that far apart? he looks like the guy from the Goonies.

WTF THIS CAME OUT OF NOWHERE! Fuck, this really really sucks. First Lopez, now Peter. I suppose as long as Mike is still in the band, they will continue to kick ass though. I'm sad. All my favorite bands are losing members/breaking up.

Peter we'll miss your wonderful smile :D
I think the next album is gonna be a great change.
I hope to the best!

What the fuck, thought it was a joke at first. It sad to see the old line-up changing. Peter's doing the right thing though, I can fully understand his reasons. It's a loss, Peter's solos were great and really added to the sound and I hope that we hear from him in the future... Maybe he can play in Lopez's project, haha.

On the other hand, the next record is going to be very interesting with two new guys.

That's too bad...Peter, the calm and collected rock machine. But so be it, I'm glad he had the honesty to leave when he felt he needed to instead of staying with something he no longer felt 100% for.

The best to him in all of his future endeavors...I am sure Fredrick will be a fine replacement.

This guy looks weird. Yah, maybe Peter will start playing with Lopez. Then Bass Player will join them, then Pear, and then Mike. And we will have Opeth again, just with a new name :D

Has Opeth actually recorded anything for the next album yet? Will we hear Peter on the next album?

I guess we'll find out exactly how determining Akerfeldt's ideas are for Opeth's sound when the new album comes out.

This guy looks weird. Yah, maybe Peter will start playing with Lopez. Then Bass Player will join them, then Pear, and then Mike. And we will have Opeth again, just with a new name :D

Has Opeth actually recorded anything for the next album yet? Will we hear Peter on the next album?

No they havent, they would annouce that they are going into the studio.

I really dont like this one bit.

Well now Opeth's next release will definitly be the most anticipated