Peter leaving

I've been off this forum for months. Recently, I've been checking the Opeth website on a daily basis, with the feeling that SOMETHING was going to happen. The Roundhouse gig would be released. Something.

Sucks that it's this.

end of an era...

one wonders what the future of Opeth will hold now

703684080_l.jpg

every bands have their lineups problem....if we can call it a problem! Look at it....the opeth's lineup has been the same for a decade...it was obvious that it would change one day....and that day has come now. It's normal for a band to change, and I really prefere a band that change to a band that split themselves as soon as someone in the band leave. I just hope that it wouldn't be the case for opeth, that they will continue to give us the fuckin' greatest music in the world! If it's the case, welcome fredrik and martin! A change can just bring new stuffs, opeth will surely change a bit its style, but that's not bad at all if it still kicks ass! It's sad to see peter leaving, but if opeth don't decide to split themselves, opeth will remain opeth as long as mikeal is in it! LONG LIFE to the GREATEST band of ALL time!!!!!!