Petition to get my Rep Priviledges back!

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Just post here to get my rep abilities back... if possible, or bug Deron... I dont even know why it was taken from me, but I'd like it back to return the reps people give me... or I'd at least like a reason from a mod why it's gone..

kthx

maybe cuz u gavelaidy_laiho too much bad rep? lol
i dont see why you shouldnt have rep powers, so, im here to ask the mods to give him back his rep powers :p

It's pretty obvious why he took it, atleast i think it is. Because of the Codi/gonzo thing, but i mean, alot of people were involved in that, and you never bugged anyone else than those two, so imo you should get it back! (But you're not getting rep from me!)

^thanks... pos rep me if you guys want also, I'm only a few points away from my third box :p :D whoever helps me get my rep ability back gets to sleep with me! huzzah!
You bad repped me once, I think it was you and they said: "Baby want your bottle?"
I'll let that pass, because you're most certainly not a prick and you don't strike me as the person who meant that seriously.

In this case, Gonzo and Codi should have that privilege back too.

Creating a thread her asking people to bug Deron isn't cool... In my opinion it's not that important. PM MetalAges and have a litle conversation with him.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5800330 said:
^I never understand when COBHC Webmaster is serious or jokes... :)

no one know if he is Human or not :zombie:

Multi-quote ftw! Here goes:

No idea. I always give you positive rep.
I know, and thanks... you :headbang: I think it was Deron anyhow who raped me of my rep.
Just send him a PM and promess that you'll be a good boy with this lol
No :p I think he's ignoring certain people's PM's including me.
It's pretty obvious why he took it, atleast i think it is. Because of the Codi/gonzo thing, but i mean, alot of people were involved in that, and you never bugged anyone else than those two, so imo you should get it back! (But you're not getting rep from me!)
Yeh, I figured that... still not fair, I always signed my name when I gave rep, good or bad so I don't know why they took it, atleast I had guts and didn't abuse it! and give me rep you BASTARD! :lol:
Wish I could give you some rep dude, but I must spread it around first, maybe later ;-)
Thanks! No problem though :)
You bad repped me once, I think it was you and they said: "Baby want your bottle?"
I'll let that pass, because you're most certainly not a prick and you don't strike me as the person who meant that seriously.
I don't remember that, and if it wasn't signed "-Heartless" it wasn't me. But :lol: nonetheless.
In this case, Gonzo and Codi should have that privilege back too.

Creating a thread her asking people to bug Deron isn't cool... In my opinion it's not that important. PM MetalAges and have a litle conversation with him.
Go read your book, "Buttsecks for Dummies" :p I'll see you at the boredom club!

P.S. I didn't make this to "bug" Deron, that part was only a joke! This is a petition!