Pets Thread

IMonochromatic

Operation Inebriation
Feb 4, 2004
N. VA USA
www.neuralimpulse.com
Since my dog appeared in my computer picture, how about a pet's thread? Post a pic and description of any pets you have.

This is my dog, Sharkey, a chocolate lab. Just got him last September, he's about 7 months old now. He's already learning pretty good...he seems to go curl up by my sub when I have some double-bass going. :D

So, he'll probably never bite anyone, and he's no attack dog, but he loves his metal!

IM001444.JPG

IM001450.JPG

well, that was the last dog i had, Wasti, a "rauhhaardackel". we had to euthanize him because of several severe organic problems he had. He was totally neurotic all the time since his birth, doing stuff like chasing birds' shadows instead of the birds and biting chunks out of the lawn where they flew across.

oh, and sorry for the big pic which i guess i already posted elsewhere.

wasti.jpg

aw cute dogs ^_^

this is Leevi, the love of my life:

kieli.JPG

djtdfykty.JPG

DSC00037.JPG

he's 11 years old, very fat and will die soon i guess :cry: Leevi and i spend hours every day lying in my bed, listening to music and cuddling. he is the sweetest thing ever. <3

@ouga: awwww, lovely cat :dopey:

these are all my beasts: in the first picture - left to right - cedric (1 y/o, 6.5 kg), mat (1 y/o, 6 kg) and casper (3 y/o, 7 kg); in the second picture: kia (2 y/o, 4.5 kg), who now lives with my brother since she couldn't get along well with the others anymore after her injuries (she's the mad base-jumper, yes... 6+5 floors without parachute and she's still alive). what can i say more? maow :D

the_beasts.txt

kia.txt

@rei: how can the cats manage to look like the same cat? :D

i wub kitties. but i'm obsessed with my career hence have no time to tend to them. cats get lonely in my company. :p

i almost forgot: since our dachshund is dead, two cats originally belonging to some neighbour invaded my mom's place and feel quite at home there. and beautiful they are...

that's "Kater": (=male cat)
catA.jpg

and that's "Katze": (=female cat) (very innovative names indeed)
catB.jpg

how can anyone not like pets?

Awesome cats guys!

Here's my cat, it's downright evil sometimes. Likes to knock my DVD's off the shelf, attack my leg, but when it's ready to it'll come sleep on top of you and be nice...funky cat. My sister found it in a storm drain as a newborn, so it didn't really have a proper upbringing.

IM001446.JPG

Oh, and here's my pup back in September after I got him...what a difference a few months make!!

IM001392.JPG

Reactions: Northern Lights
Rei Toei said:
@ouga: awwww, lovely cat :dopey:

these are all my beasts: in the first picture - left to right - cedric (1 y/o, 6.5 kg), mat (1 y/o, 6 kg) and casper (3 y/o, 7 kg); in the second picture: kia (2 y/o, 4.5 kg), who now lives with my brother since she couldn't get along well with the others anymore after her injuries (she's the mad base-jumper, yes... 6+5 floors without parachute and she's still alive). what can i say more? maow :D

the_beasts.txt

kia.txt
OMG! so lovely... I wanna pet your... erm.... kitties! I love Kia... so cute... *wishes I was close enough to adopt her* :erk:

Hmm. How would I put this, put all y'all's pets are kinda gayish :) No offense.
All the fluffyness is making me sick, after think about my pet.
R.I.P. JesusLuciferBatman.
My ex-girlfrined had to put my rat down a half a year a go, it had some kind of an illness that goes in the family.
Batman was a bastard for an animal, It probably liked the taste of human blood, at least when it was young. And he looked like he carried plague or something. My ex trained it to be a couchpotato though, put last thing the little bastard did was bite a big hole in the guy trying to hold it while the doctor was injecting the pink juice. I was so proud of him, like a father from his son ;)

Actually I like most animals, fluffy or not :) If I ever get another one, It's probably going to be a miniature hedgehog. All animals are just normally too much of a hassle for me, not ready for the responsibilities. I mean, how do you people get home every night to feed the thingmabos? I find myself waking up in at least two or three different places every week. It's probably just me, though.

Well, I'm not sure exactly when I'll buy one, but I've been wanting an Iguana for some time. I nearly bought one about 2 years ago, but they are very difficult to raise properly.

They're cheap...young Iguana's can be bought for about $15 US. However, I've heard the success rate people ahve with them is low. When growing up they are very susceptible to temperature changes, vitamin defficeincies...etc.

If you raise them correctly though, they'll live 30 years +

And if you are allergic to most pets, Iguana's are hyper-allergenic.

And not very fuzzy. :)

Anyway you stack it though, pets are just awesome.

@hyena: yup, they look very similar, especially in that (bad) pic, but they have veeeery different (c)attitudes :p it's not difficult understanding who's who after a while. as for me, i'm supposed to know my babies :oops:
btw, seen live, they look more like little lynxes (of which they have fur pattern, colors and hairy ears), rather than cats. this is probably because of their breed: norwegians of the forests :D

@xeno: kia's a cute cat but her middle name is *trouble* :) living with her means having to fix iron nets on every window/balcony of your house and be prepared to spank her silly everytime she attemps to climb the nets... after all, she jumped from a grand total of 11 floors, so far :ill: now she's fine, but one of her rear legs has a steel implant and she has no spare lives to waste anymore, so she'd better keep quiet... or i'll have her roasted with potatoes *yummy* :p

awwwwwwwww :dopey:
cute doggies cute *sniff* next time i come to helsinki i wanna see them, got it? btw, this is a command, not a request! hmmmm... please? pretty please? :cry: