Pick one: Do you think aug is...

What is Aug?

• Total voters
wait... what? aug is fucking male prostitutes in Berlin for money? what did I miss? :lol:

the women do it by choice

I think this is probably a bit more complicated than you make it out to be. Intimidation and abuse of women is pretty widespread throughout this kind of business. It's also probably pretty likely that a lot of these women had very problematic upbringings with some kind of abuse in their past. It would seem a bit off to think that well-adjusted women just decide to become prostitutes. I have no doubt that there are probably some "unproblematic" cases, but I doubt that that's generally the case. Something to think about.

and i dont fuck children

Thank goodness.

in fact i am doing them a favor by fucking them because i am nice, i tip well and i shower and use breath mints. unlike their other mean/fat/ugly/hairy/smelly/old clientele. and of course my "surprise ass lick" signature move.

alrighty then

Wow...

I don't think my worldview could possibly be farther removed from what you guys are saying. I really don't even know what to say to folks like you. It's like we're living in different moral universes. I think aug is engaged in really low behavior, and it really makes no difference to me whether he's "living his own dream."

There's really nothing to "applaud" about some horny dude blowing a shitton of money to indulge his penis.

I'm at a bit of a crossroads here. I think that as long as he's not hurting anyone (which is arguable) its fine to do whatever he so damn pleases. On the other hand though, I can't help but find it more than a bit scummy.

I'm at a bit of a crossroads here. I think that as long as he's not hurting anyone (which is arguable) its fine to do whatever he so damn pleases. On the other hand though, I can't help but find it more than a bit scummy.

Well one could argue that being a useless waste of space with no earthly ambition other than to have sex with hookers is "fine" in that it does not directly harm anyone on an individual level, but one could also argue that such careless indulgence of basic urges is what has made human society a virus-like infestation upon the earth that has put itself on a path of self-destruction.

zabu of nΩd;9853389 said:
Well one could argue that being a useless waste of space with no earthly ambition other than to have sex with hookers is "fine" in that it does not directly harm anyone on an individual level, but one could also argue that such careless indulgence of basic urges is what has made human society a virus-like infestation upon the earth that has put itself on a path of self-destruction.

Careful bro, you're sounding like me and you hate me.

I think anyone who has a huge moral problem with aug's extracurricular activities is either a prude or, for lack of a better word, an "over-achiever". I'll go ahead and admit that I am no better than him. I live my life for the simple pleasures or listening to music, drinking booze, and playing with my kids, which when you think about it, makes me just as much as a loser as aug. I don't aspire to get a PHD or travel to third world countries to help destitute people, or invent clean energy, or whatever. I've never really accomplished anything in my life that impresses people, and I'm OK with that.

I suppose my applause of aug's choices is like the way I applaud overt racists over closeted ones. If you're going to do something gross, do it shamelessly blah blah blah. While I find his posts amusing, it's more sad than anything to think about tbh.

But yeah, prostitution is "the oldest profession" yet not one that ANY self-assured, happy female I know would even consider doing. Just because a ho's of age doesn't mean she doesn't have crippling emotional problems or a troubled history (or is trafficked from a developing country).

Or one could say that societal measures and restrictions- mores, norms, taboos, etc.- have caused us to develop a psychic function that steers us away from such impulses while telling us that feeling them is "bad." Perhaps the only form of rebellion against such measures is to indulge?

And if there are degrees of our viral-like infestation, then perhaps you could say we're more parasitic now; but humankind has always been a leech on the earth. There's no such thing as a harmonious union.

I think anyone who has a huge moral problem with aug's extracurricular activities is either a prude or, for lack of a better word, an "over-achiever".

Sorry, but I don't believe that thinking sex acts shouldn't be reduced to capitalist transactions amounts to being a prude. And anyway, I value some amount of "prudishness" regardless.

I'll go ahead and admit that I am no better than him. I live my life for the simple pleasures or listening to music, drinking booze, and playing with my kids

You're raising children (and judging by your seemingly good nature, I assume you're at least a decent father) yet you're putting yourself on the same level as some weird asian dude who travels around to blow his money in order to stick his ding dong in psychologically damaged women.

People participating in prostitution shouldn't lower the value of sex for anyone other than the people participating. That's just how I view things. I personally will never have sex with a prostitute or even participate in sexual activities outside the vagina, but if someone wants to get footjobs or other stuff I would find weird, I have a "whatever floats their boat" philosophy. As long as they're not turning their activities into trends that invade my sex life (like making footjobs so popular that a girl would expect to give me a footjob) I have no reason to care.

I personally find what aug does disgusting, but not morally wrong.

it's not like the women will stop being prostitutes if i stopped fucking them. in fact i am doing them a favor by fucking them because i am nice, i tip well and i shower and use breath mints. unlike their other mean/fat/ugly/hairy/smelly/old clientele. and of course my "surprise ass lick" signature move.

"surprise ass lick" should be the fourth poll choice, but it's not, so i'll go with chicken pot pie.

Sorry, but I don't believe that thinking sex acts shouldn't be reduced to capitalist transactions amounts to being a prude. And anyway, I value some amount of "prudishness" regardless.

You're raising children (and judging by your seemingly good nature, I assume you're at least a decent father) yet you're putting yourself on the same level as some weird asian dude who travels around to blow his money in order to stick his ding dong in psychologically damaged women.

What I'm saying is that neither of us are out there changing the world. Yeah, aug is creepy, I'll agree, but neither one of us strive for greatness like so many (this forum included) do. I guess being "good natured" allows me to be forgiving of someone who is more or less a pervert. Look at you dude, you're on your way to having a doctorate degree, you'll probably be a footnote in our history. Guys like me and others like aug won't.

You've gotta be kidding. Were you laughing as you typed that? "Path of self-destruction"?

You, Cyth, and anyone else who holds similar views really need to just chill out. Also, there's a difference between having sex with a prostitute (where she is paid appropriately) and fucking a girl enslaved in a prostitution ring run by gangsters. Just because a woman is a prostitute does not mean she's psychologically damaged, or in any way different from us, and making blanket assumptions about it is foolish. You gotta do what you can to get by, none of you people have tasted desperate enough to know what that means I guess.

In a way, aug is just stimulating the economy.