Pick Up Lines????

You shall see it next week then Xena ;)

:lol: :lol: Blitzy, at the Wet Cherry thing? Hahaha... reckon I should use that tomorrow? Hahaha!

I'll say: "We play sex-driven sleaze metal from hell" then wink ;)

:headbang:

Originally posted by The Trooper
You shall see it next week then Xena ;)

:lol: :lol: Blitzy, at the Wet Cherry thing? Hahaha... reckon I should use that tomorrow? Hahaha!

I'll say: "We play sex-driven sleaze metal from hell" then wink ;)

:headbang:

how am i going to see it?

i wanna see this band Wet Cherry
Can I Can I:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

You may just happen to end up with a copy.. :)

I wonder if that band ever did anything? Coz I think they were just like a garage band trying to get gigs or something and never recorded, if that is the case, I'm calling my band Wet Cherry if I get one! Hahaha!

Originally posted by The Trooper
You may just happen to end up with a copy.. :)

I wonder if that band ever did anything? Coz I think they were just like a garage band trying to get gigs or something and never recorded, if that is the case, I'm calling my band Wet Cherry if I get one! Hahaha!

all you ahve to do is go to the department of fair trading and register the name.

Hahaha... just extremely tight black leather and the bad boy '80s hard rocker look would be good I think would be good. Maybe push the sex image a bit more, make the outfits a little more provocative heh, get all the girls screaming.

Sleazy names is a must though. And songs with enough sleazy cliche's to fill an entire screenplay of a sexploitation film hehe.

'Is that a mirror in your pants, because I can sure see myself in them!'

Check out the Latest Catholic, Jesus, and Christian Pick-up Lines to say to guys even better than Reddit. Christianity is one of the largest religions in the world. So let's Start to find out more chat up lines by clicking here: https://keziapickuplines.com for more fun.

"When I count my blessings, I make sure to measure you twice."

"I like my girl like I like my Microsoft word document saved!"