Pick Up Lines????

Actuallu only one book was written by a female and no it wasn't thar freak Germaine.
Trust men to keep it in their heads that just because there are books on history etc about the way in wich women were leaders etc to think that a feminist would have written it.:mad:

Fuck you all!

Take what you will let that neanderthol brain take over.........:lol:

Originally posted by Spiff

Is it true that Amazons cut off one of their breasts to help them with their bow-and-arrowing?

Thats the reason men should be in control,what goods a woman if she's only got one bajoonga?

where do your put your other hand?:D

No the Amazons didn't cut og one breast!
It was mainly the Celtic,Visi-Goths,Amazon,Some viking.
Those women you mention Spiff apart from Cleopatra are all from the post Christian era!
I was not aiming the book comment at you Spiff the timing of the posts just made it look like that!

Something that I often wonder - why did western civilization pick up on a religion that started in the Middle East (ie. Christianity)?

That's what I thought. So western civilization picks up a religion that a) started in the Middle East, and b) was spread around by a Mediterranean (sp?) nation. And everyone thinks Jesus looked like a surfer dude with his flowing blonde hair and chiselled good looks!

Originally posted by Spiff
That's what I thought. So western civilization picks up a religion that a) started in the Middle East, and b) was spread around by a Mediterranean (sp?) nation. And everyone thinks Jesus looked like a surfer dude with his flowing blonde hair and chiselled good looks!

ahhh Hollywood for you!

Religion sucks.

Maybe if you go back to some of the pagan civilisations you can see the women ruling, but by and large I think its been men all throughout time.....

Come on, if Jesus did actually exist, you cant tell me he wouldnt have been good looking!

Come on! If he really existed that means god exists, do you really think he would be unattractive?

Actually, I believe that Jesus existed, but I don't believe that God exists. Jesus, in my opinion, was a normal guy who walked around spreading his beliefs, and people liked his ideas and subscribed to his newsletters.

Why do people think he was the son of God? Just because he said so?

I dont know, I dont think you can have one without the other, all those miracles etc. He cant have just been a normal man (if he did exist)

A theological discussion from a pick up lines thread. Only on the MD board :D