Pick Up Lines????

If your gunna go to that trouble Goreripper, you may as well get in caveman gear walk up to,smack her unconcious with a club and drag her home.

Worked for them,and they can't really say no can they?

I think im all turned around on this caveman thing..... You know, nice guys always finish last, and im so far behind I cant even see who im supposed to catch up to!

Originally posted by Koichi
If your gunna go to that trouble Goreripper, you may as well get in caveman gear walk up to,smack her unconcious with a club and drag her home.

Worked for them,and they can't really say no can they?

Actually you are wrong here!
It was the women who chose the men right up until the so called western civilization thing with Christian up rising etc.!

Originally posted by JonBonJovi

It was the women who chose the men right up until the so called western civilization thing with Christian up rising etc.!

Yeah but thats not say that my method doesn't work.

Do you wanna go for a ride in my HQ

actually,i havn't used that yet but i think i might when i get my 1973 HQ next week(i am buying Dakk from Dungeon's HQ for those of you who aren't regulars on the Dungeon forum):D

Originally posted by JonBonJovi

Since when?? :confused:

Originally posted by spawn

Since when?? :confused:

I used to do a LOT of reading into women throughout history,human cultures, religions of the world,ancient history,evolution of man etc. and it was well noted up until the creation of Christianity thet women were the leaders i.e they planned the battles,were the providers and gatherers, chose who they coupled with etc etc.

I think it depends on the civilisation involved as to whether the women were the leaders or not!

Is it possible the books you were reading were published by Germanine Greer or some other femmo author?

Don't get me wrong here,i don't mind femmo's,as long as they cook for me that is.:)

I'm with the blokes here - I studied a lot of ancient history back in my day, and there was NEVER any mention of women being the dominant sex when it came to stuff like that. If women were the ones that planned all the battles, then why is that the only three women of any real note who anyone's heard of before Queen Victoria are Cleopatra, Joan of Arc and Queen Elizabeth I?

I think the only civilization where the women were perhaps the ones that wore the trousers in the household were the Amazons, and even they probably had to do the odd bit of housework now and then.

Is it true that Amazons cut off one of their breasts to help them with their bow-and-arrowing?