Pics thread part 2: Getting to know your fellow forumers.

No, you're ALWAYS older than me! ;)
It's ALL mental.......:loco:

What? I'm mental?

:lol:

I'm due, hell, it's been 21 MONTHS since my last haircut.
Probably be majorly chopped, but then it will be allowed to grow, and be manicured as it returns to a more reasonable length.
Got the job thing all squared away, we're going to be lean & mean, and I'll have a lot of face time with customers, and while it's stupid, some people are predjudiced against people with long hair. Sad, but true...
There's a possibility of a LOT of money to be had in this venture, so I'll cut the hair, and let it grow back, and get the newbies "used" to it all over again.

Glad to hear that things are taking a turn for the better at work! And yeah, I totally understand 'doing what you have to do' as far as the career goes; it'll grow back. :)

Yep, I do, it's cool, I can live with growing it out again. I'ts not like it's thinning or receeding any time soon...What I will miss, is the fact that it's the longest it has EVER been...

*waits for those pics*

p.s. Just found out I have to be here at noon tomorrow. Run home, sleep, and come back here, so the pic shall be delayed by 24 hours. I know this just crushes all of you! :p :lol:

Yuk..you're gonna sleep well this weekend!

What? I'm mental?

:lol:

No AGE is all mental...:heh:
(think she bought it? :saint: )

Glad to hear that things are taking a turn for the better at work! And yeah, I totally understand 'doing what you have to do' as far as the career goes; it'll grow back. :)

*waits for those pics*

Yuk..you're gonna sleep well this weekend!

A good work ethic was FINALLY seen by someone to whom it matters.
Not enough cash to retire on, but I could have my house paid off in few years. There's some risk involved (company risk, not personal) but it's a true win/win situation no matter what happens. :headbang:
/me knocks on wood

I'll be crashing hard tonight....'twas a good meeting, and a free lunch! :)

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha! :lol:

Bah! he's puckering up! :lol:

haha I love you j-dub, I was just poking fun!

It's all good, I couldn't let it go by without saying SOMETHING!
mink felching scum was the first thing that came to mind. The mink actually adds a Canadian flavor to it! ;)

A good work ethic was FINALLY seen by someone to whom it matters.
Not enough cash to retire on, but I could have my house paid off in few years. There's some risk involved (company risk, not personal) but it's a true win/win situation no matter what happens. :headbang:

EXCELLENT news!!! 'Bout damn time, too!!! Congrats, my friend. :)

Serious question: How do people go about pronouncing the minus... or is it silent?

It's not pronounced, the dash is for what the full word is which is Retribution, which is my ancient online nickname.. I wanted a shortnickname for when I play games, something simple easy to read and mutter and I thought Retribution was too long so I shortened it to Ret-. I remember one person calling me "Ret Dash" though once... loltastic.

Whelp... looks like i won't be listening to my Toxic Holocaust album anymore.

Haha... weak minded fool. Give it to me now then :)

'Twas only a joke indicating that you enjoyed them so our past friction (caused mostly by me and others pointing out your somewhat disturbing penchant for chunky goth myspace camwhores that you don't know IRL) caused me to not like them. It's an OK album, but i haven't listened to it much since i bought it. But nah, not looking to sell it/ship it to N00z33 for free ;)

Finally, answer a few questions about yourself. Please include the following:

1) What is your name?

2) Where do you live?

3) Why are you on this forum? What brought you here, etc.

4) Top five favorite bands at the moment?

5) Five albums that had a great impact on you?

6) Anything else you'd like to mention about yourself?

me.jpg

Not a good pic of me at all, taken nanoseconds before I uttered a "fuck you!"
to the photographer...

1) J-Dub/J-Dubya/Dub/ = John Willcoxon

2) Pell Lake, WI USA - About 7 miles north of the Ill-annoy (sic) border

3) Fan of Symphony X, and because Jax took away my last bastion where I could be a complete bastard when she made me a mod, and I'll NEVER forgive her for that! :lol:

4) Freak Kitchen, Symphony X, Triosphere, Rage, Nocturnal Rites

5) Van Halen - Van Halen, AC/DC - Highway to Hell, Iron Maiden - NotB,
Freak Kitchen - Dead Soulmen, Symphony X - The Divine Wings of Tragedy

6) I like animals better than most people...I also mod at the Freak Kitchen Forum...Like Jax, I'm a VERY good shot!