Pics thread part 2: Getting to know your fellow forumers.

Shot with Canon IXY DIGITAL 1000 at 2007-07-11

1) What is your name?

Greg. Ive been called eggy since i started primary school, cant remember why now,strange nickname i know :lol:

2) Where do you live?

Milton Of Campsie which is a small village on the outskirts of Glasgow, Scotland

3) Why are you on this forum? What brought you here, etc.

Was on the symphony x website one day and decided to venture to the forum, im that lazy ive only just now signed up!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) Top five favorite bands at the moment?

Dream Theater
Mostly Autumn
Ayreon
Symphony X
Steve Vai

5) Five albums that had a great impact on you?

Eh,
Dream Theater - Awake, 1st Dream Theater album i heard
Symphony X - The Odyssey, imo their best album
Ayreon - The Human Equation, Simply stunning album in every way
Metallica - Black Album, 1st Metallica Album i heard thus got me into metal
Mostly Autumn - Storms Over Still Water, Heather Findlay,imo the best female vocalist alive

6) Anything else you'd like to mention about yourself?

No matter how hard ive tried i just suck so bad at the guitar :cry: and i was just over 3 moths premature, lucky to be here!!!! and this is my 1st post on this forum.

48... reversed :D

Die, you mink felching, scum! :devil: :saint:

You're in! :kickass: Us old folks have got to stick together! :lol:

How old is JayDub?

Physically 43 - Mentally - It ranges from 6 to 90 on any given day!
I'll add a new pic to this thread along with all the vital info tonight.
Gotta get one last pic in before the hair gets cut, :( and the freak flag growth begins anew...:headbang:

He's the same age as me..until November, then I'll be a year older than him for a few months again. *g*

No, you're ALWAYS older than me! ;)
It's ALL mental.......:loco:

*shriek!*

Again?

:(

I'm due, hell, it's been 21 MONTHS since my last haircut.
Probably be majorly chopped, but then it will be allowed to grow, and be manicured as it returns to a more reasonable length.
Got the job thing all squared away, we're going to be lean & mean, and I'll have a lot of face time with customers, and while it's stupid, some people are predjudiced against people with long hair. Sad, but true...
There's a possibility of a LOT of money to be had in this venture, so I'll cut the hair, and let it grow back, and get the newbies "used" to it all over again.

no J, don't do it! Don't do it J you got options man!

Yep, I do, it's cool, I can live with growing it out again. I'ts not like it's thinning or receeding any time soon...What I will miss, is the fact that it's the longest it has EVER been...

p.s. Just found out I have to be here at noon tomorrow. Run home, sleep, and come back here, so the pic shall be delayed by 24 hours. I know this just crushes all of you! :p :lol: