Pics thread part 2: Getting to know your fellow forumers.

My name is Spud Crowley.

I live in industrial/agricultural society. Where? It matters not, for it is all the same.

I don't know why i'm here. I should probably be doing something more deconstructive.

Favorite bands? None. Favorite Songs? Funeral March by Chopin. Dance by Greg Howe. Fight fire with Fire by Metallica. Cradle and All by Ani Difranco. Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears(but only because i like beatin my bitches)

Impact Albums:

Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics-george carlin
Jammin in New York-gc
Back in Town-gc
You are all Diseased-gc
Complaints and Grievances-gc
Life is Worth Losing-gc

Besides the usual animal activities(procuring subsistence, eating, sleeping, playing, fucking) I thoroughly enjoy The Simpsons and Futurama but otherwise would like to see 99% of homo sapiens die and have the remaining 1% live similarly to bonobos.

I don't have a picture, but here's a physical description. I look like Brad Pitt, but with lighter skin and less muscles.

Now which of the above is true? All of it? None of it? Some of it? Most of it? I know all you lovely prog ladies out there are dying to know.:cool:

IMG_1515_1.jpg

1) What is your name?

My name is Yousef Abdul-Husain
Abdul-Husain literally meaning in Arabic "Slave of Husain" which is an easy way to notice that I am Muslim of the Shii'tte' sect.

2) Where do you live?

Kuwait Currently, but in a Month I'll be going to Univerrsity

3) Why are you on this forum? What brought you here, etc.

I came on this forum because I was an avid reader of the Symphony X forum, and finally decided to join in on the lunatic conversations. I also enjoy Symphony X, that being another reason !

4) Top five favorite bands at the moment?

Symphony X
Iced Earth
Metallica
Mozart
Bach

5) Five albums that had a great impact on you?

Symphony X - Twilight in Olympus
Iced Earth - The Dark Saga ( I love Spawn )
Metallica - ...And Justice For All
Symphony X - The Damnation Game
G3 albums

6) Anything else you'd like to mention about yourself?
I'm 18 years old, 6'5" and know how to dance pretty good. Gigantic computer geek and I'm hoping to go to University for Computer Engineering. Loveable, easy going, and flexible guy. Don't forget, I'm funny.

1) My name is Mark.

2) I'm from Toowoomba, Queensland.

3) I originally came here for the Enchant and Sun Caged forums but I am also a big fan of symphony x and, zero hour and wolverine on this forum.

4) 1- Enchant
2- Greyhaven
3- Lemur Voice
4- pain of salvation
5- Dream Theater

5) 1- Enchant- blueprint of the world
2- Iron Maiden- peace of mind
3- Black Sabbath- heaven and hell
4- Dream Theater- images and words
5- Greyhaven- greyhaven

IMG_0109.jpg

l_e03c29110be519d01d113a6fe94588ef.jpg
<---- Taken the day of the EPIC meeting

1) What is your name?
Harris /b/

2) Where do you live?
Long Island, New York

I saw a star in the sky that resembled a cross, so me and the other two kings came here believing that we'd find the Messiah, and I did..... No, I'm lying. I came here because I <3 teh internets.

Symphony X
Adagio
Amon Amarth
Necrophagist
Iron Maiden

Symphony X - V
Adagio - Underworld
Dream Theater - Images and Words
Amon Amarth - With Oden On Our Side
Pink Floyd - The Wall

Since the banner's out of my sig, click here, even though we're broken up.
I win.
I slept with DoomsgaySack, and loved it :p...
Or I think I did. I'm actually not sure, because I was passed out. But Ken can vouch that it was pretty epic.
Oh yeah, real stuff.
I'm 17, and I'm gonna be going to the University of Hartford in September, majoring hopefully majoring in Communications.
Oh yeah, and most importantly, I <3 Mermaids

Small Chinese girl that lives in nowhere. An obssesion for male facial hair and long locks. Very highly strung.

Better damn well come visit me >:0

Hmm... how old are you again? I don't wanna go to jail... hahah jks. :p

Facial hair? I'll make note of that *discards razor blade*.

Also, I would like to chuck PoS - Perfect Element Pt 1 on my list... that album is grown into me like a cancer. :p

*I'll refrain from posting any further... obvious reasons.

I read it... I'm just not THAT willing to go to jail. I'm saving myself for this:

jailbait.png

there was a girl that looked just like that at my last job. i was making my move, then found out she was 16. :cry:

fucking western civilization and its laws. in most cultures throughout world history i could have boned her without a problem.:lol:

simonnn8666ic9.jpg

1) What is your name?

Simon

2) Where do you live?

Finland, in a small town along the coast that no one knows about.

I don't know really. I like Symphony X, so i thought it'd be fun to see who else likes them. I browse a lot of webpages/forums in general because im pretty bored.

Riverside
Ayreon
Blind Guardian
Symphony X
Helloween

Bruce Dickinson - The Chemical Wedding
Riverside - Second Life Syndrome
Sepultura - Roots
Helloween - The Dark Ride
Ayreon - Into the Electric Castle

Laid back and shy kind of guy, but i used to be pretty wild back when i was a kid. Love music and movies and im fascinated by all kinds of weird things like Poerty, Eastern Religions, Meditation, Art, Philosophy. Most often im just at my computer though, browsing the web lol.