I swear, all you Brazilians have the weirdest way of laughing on the internet

ahueahueaheiuahuehuhaeh

It's just 'h's and random vowels :zombie:
All of you.

It's hilarious
: p

EDIT: In fact, I'm assuming you're Brazilian solely based on that laugh :D

krigsbarn said:
would it take the magic away to mention that most big guitar heroes use Ibanez?
It would take the magic away if they weren't paid large sums of money to play Ibanez or ESP.

And who really cares what Kirk Hammet, or Steve Vai, or *insert favorite artist* plays. I don't play guitars my favorite guitarists play, I play the ones that feel and sound the best to me.

well, myself I play for only 3 things, sound, handling and design of the guitar... funny because the design of the guitar is the first critera for me. if it's not black and chrome with the right shape... I'm like "oh no, I'm not gonna look cool on stage" so what ? that's how I am! About Ibanez, I'm pretty sure I'll use my RGR-270 on stage one day, it's a 450 bucks guitar only, 4 years old, but it's so far the easiest guitar I've ever played and it still looks killer... For the sound, anyway every sound will suck onstage for my style of music, so what the hell!

So it's ok if some guitar players buy their guitars because it's easy to play, I buy mines for their look

yeah, I rather the Ibanez RG body than the jackson dinky's or the ESP Msomethin, the horns are sharper !! grrr hehhe

@MagSec4: :p I'm brazilian yes...and "heauioehaue" express the real sound of laughing... just like people that speak spanish say ejejjejeje when they are laughing =)
Ouvinu%20musga.jpg

:loco:

xenophobe said:
Jacksons rule. ESPee and Ibenhads are great for the people who get paid to play them, but I wouldn't touch one unless I got a paycheck from them either. Just kidding. :) Well, not really :p Then there are those weird Gibson and Fender player types... :guh:

:lol:

I have only one true love.... my custom KV with an EMG 85b\81n... a pic of the headstock... *is in love*

kvlogos.jpg

My DREAM Guitar :dopey:

WarriorPile.jpg
niiiiiiiiiiiiice :)

Malefa said:
@MagSec4: :p I'm brazilian yes...and "heauioehaue" express the real sound of laughing... just like people that speak spanish say ejejjejeje when they are laughing =)
In Finnish laughing is hehehehe or hihihihi. The latter is quite girlish. :p

er... hihihhih is a diferent way of laughing..
Heheheheh is the most common and its a respectable laugh..
Hahhahhaha express a louder laugh or a prepotent laugh like: "Im better than you, HAhahahahha"
Hihihihhi express a more delicated way of laughing, almost an embarrassed one.. that's why its "girlish"

Status
Not open for further replies.