Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't mind having a big city in reach, but if i ever can afford to buy/build a house, it will be in the countryside.

request.jpg

NicktheClayman said:
Well Im sorry your teachers dont have a sense of humor. I thought it was funny as hell the first time I saw it :). If you want I can help you beat the shite out of who ever told on your arse :D.

Nick
I might need to take you up on the offer. I got suspended until next Tues. (10/21) and My mom is making me stay at my grandmother's house with no computer or much of anyhtign to do then cancelling my net access :(
so much bullshit...
hopefully I'll be able to hang on to the net for a bit longer...
see you all sometime (maybe next week)
and of course, I'm also being bitched at to narc on my friends for something. I'll give a complete story when I'm back.

Steve

Reactions: Hiljainen
MagSec4 said:
Arch do you run that site? own the domain name?

Would you mind If I design the page? and maybe have it hosted in my server (no popups or ads)
I will actually fix the site when I get my connection later this
week, I will put it on my personal homepage, which shouldn't
have ads or anything like that, knowing the money-wh0res Telia
is, I am not so sure ;)
My connection should be working on the 16th, but seeing as I haven't
received any info about passwords or so, I am not sure ;)

Hopefully I can understand how to set them up, since the site is
most likely in swedish ;)

Uhhh, we all know ibanez is for people scared of having their fingers hurt while playing gayly fast.

This ibanez is extremely light, fast playable, good sound. But the epiphone SG gothic will remind of the Gibson Les Paul gothic that Sundin uses.

Less easier to play BUT, not everyone is scared of having their fingers hurt

Whereas my ESP Eclipse is just perfect

picture235.jpg

Reactions: rahvin
krigsbarn said:
Uhhh, we all know ibanez is for people scared of having their fingers hurt while playing gayly fast.
i'm tempted to add this to my signature, and my sympathy for you just increased by a hundred percent (thus reaching an overall total of 2). i'm also going to give you good rep.

@rahvin: oh thank you thank you thank you I am so fucking happy now, you gave life a new color to my eyes.

@Nick: Some people want to be able to play mutes and solos without having to get used to how the guitar is, that's where the ibanez are for, when you practice a long time with an Ibanez, you become a little pussy with other guitars no matter their price. And playing fast is for lonely single people

Being lonely and single doesn't mean you can do it better, actually some people who aren't can do it better and not only when no one's watching.

@Dark_Jester: Nice axe.

Status
Not open for further replies.