Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
one girl I knew dyed her hair black when it was naturally light brown... then didn't dye it.. it looked like she was going bald after a few months :lol:

Siren said:
maybe they want to be like women and don't know how to use the bloody makeup.

or maybe they want to be like clowns, which is even more scary as a possibility.

Yeah, hm, my thoughts exactly - they're kind of retarded in one way when you think of it. Pseudo-misantropia in your teen years is bad for your character anyway, lesson of the day...

@lolita: To save my fingers I wanna my sum review into one sentece: i could hump you.
And i don´ like to bone ugly people. (plus persons older than me have certainly their own attraction)
But don´t tell this to your boyfriend, I am weak and scared you see.

wheehee, i can tie my hair back again! hooray! it lasts for about five minutes, but it's a start :hotjump:

me.jpg

I was keeping the domain www.damagedone.com for no real purpose, so I'm directing it to the DT Forum Members Picture Page.

Enjoy! :)

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Arch the site's not working for me. :cry:
It has to do with the way the internet works with DNS. It'll take about 24 hours to completely update all the Domain Name Servers to point to Salamy's site. People here in the U.S. should be able to have it working now.

It's Salamurhaaja's site, better ask him. I'm just pointing that domain name to his site.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Still not working... :/
Anyone else have the same problem? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.