Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, beware, or you'll get more xl pictures of nice drumsets.

castmeshkitlarge.jpg

that's not a fucking nerd drumset, that's a drumset for fucking people living in a fucking flat and without a fucking proper rehearsal room.

yeah, he was zappa's drummer once... for now he does some solo projects, i'd really like to see one of his performances. see if you can get your hands on a sample mp3 of him, it's just so fucking awesome.

krigsbarn said:
@Nick: Some people want to be able to play mutes and solos without having to get used to how the guitar is, that's where the ibanez are for, when you practice a long time with an Ibanez, you become a little pussy with other guitars no matter their price. And playing fast is for lonely single people
:lol: :lol: You are always good for a laugh :D. I know a decent amount of people, such as my cousin (who has been playing for about 20 years) who play Ibanez on a regular basis, and they can still smoke on any guitar you give them. You want something hard try playing on a classical acoustic 12 string, which I try to play on a regular basis :).

Nick

NicktheClayman said:
:lol: :lol: You are always good for a laugh :D. I know a decent amount of people, such as my cousin (who has been playing for about 20 years) who play Ibanez on a regular basis, and they can still smoke on any guitar you give them. You want something hard try playing on a classical acoustic 12 string, which I try to play on a regular basis :).

Nick

well how long have YOU been playing ?? and also what the hell do you know about smoking riffs when you're just talking about some obscure cousin like we all have one in harsh argumenting times! And guess what, myself I learnt playing on an Ibanez, and since I'm not gay I didn't take much time getting used to other guitars, though I can do faster stuffs on my ibanez, but I'm glad I don't need to anyway

Jacksons rule. ESPee and Ibenhads are great for the people who get paid to play them, but I wouldn't touch one unless I got a paycheck from them either. Just kidding. :) Well, not really :p Then there are those weird Gibson and Fender player types... :guh:

:lol:

I have only one true love.... my custom KV with an EMG 85b\81n... a pic of the headstock... *is in love*

kvlogos.jpg

My DREAM Guitar :dopey:

WarriorPile.jpg

Well Ive only been playing guitar for about a year and a half on and off. Im more of a bass guy, Ive been playing that for around 6 years. I learned to play on a Jackson.

My cousin's name is Rick :D. If you come to Chicago I'd be more than happy to introduce him to you :).

I know what good guitar playing is though. I listen to many great guitar players (Troy Stetina, Tony MacAlpine, George Lynch), can read tab just fine, and I have a pretty good understanding of what the player is doing from listening. So yes I can say I know what bad ass guitar riffs are :D.

Nick

Lol, no it really wouldnt. Although Troy Stetina uses Jackson most of the time, MacAlpine uses Fenders, and not too sure about Lynch. So get your stupid ass off your fucking high horse :D.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.