Status
Not open for further replies.
Alriiight Hyena's with us :D

Oh check it out.. I found a picture of rahvin and VultureCulture:

intelligens.jpg

BAHAHAAHAH!
: D

@Hearse: Great pix!

you're yummy. and i cannot believe that i'm saying this. homosexuality must be contagious in this forum. :p

@blindprincess: you can send one to salamurhaaja to have it hosted on the official members site, just follow the rules in the, err, rules thread.
hyena also introduced to you a fairly interesting feature of this board: homo-erotic talk. here all the boys are madly in love with each other and have sex (again, with each other) 24/7. i don't know why. it just happens. :p

yeah. but the point is that the homo-erotic tendency might be spreading to girls, if i think in 'yummy' terms when i see ladies' pictures. this forum has been evil to me. :lol:
so, blindprincess, be very afraid.

Wolfman Von Jones said:
Michele your scaring me :(.
well, if that's the game you want to play tonight, ok. but you know i like the "gary coleman does harlem" scenario a whole lot more. :p

and don't play the ignorant all of a sudden just because you've seen a - quoting hyena's words - yummy girl! you were frolicking in the sun with the rest of us until a while ago. ;)

Omg!!!!!!111 STFU!!!!1 LOLOL

hyena said:
yeah. but the point is that the homo-erotic tendency might be spreading to girls, if i think in 'yummy' terms when i see ladies' pictures. this forum has been evil to me.
so, blindprincess, be very afraid.
hyena said:
@fireangel: welcome a-board. there's only one important thing that i have to say, possibly in order to reassure you: the heavenly pleasures of homosexual love are open to men only, on this forum. meaning: none of the girls (northern lights, lolita vampirià, mousewings, siren, melancholia, myself and countless others) will harass you.
:p :lol:

btw, welcome TheBlindPrincess :) Your signature pic is lovely but I am really glad I have dsl-connection I might say ;)

EDIT: ..and it takes all of my screen O_____O that is too much, even for narcissus.

Status
Not open for further replies.