Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fireangel: you see? it got to me fairly quickly.

@thanatos: listening to music. i do a lot of the revolutionary stuff.

Reactions: Hitori
disgust.jpg

http://www.whatacrappypresent.com/

@hearse: whoever took the picture above was not very concerned about your sex appeal. ;)
anyway, with the powers bestowed upon me by this sacred forum and our gods the band, i command you to go home right now, take the pics and put them online somehow.

i firmly want to believe "dazzle" is just the name of a spell in some role-playing game. any attempt to suggest otherwise, especially in relation with facial features of individuals of the female persuasion, will result in damage to your merry little bottom. :p

Hearse said:
haha well, there definitely is a spell on her eyes, that's for sure ;) :p
So will you just now leave my bottom alone, will you! :p

yes I will put some pics on net when I get home.
Though I can't post dazzling eyes' pics unless she grants me permission to do so :p
ok, next topic for this thread is how to build a revolving door, or i'll ban you all.
:p

@Child of Time: I like that one :D. It also sorta reminds me of this one:

n168.gif

rahvin said:
ok, next topic for this thread is how to build a revolving door, or i'll ban you all.
:p
Take a couple of boards of, say, particle board and attach them to eachother. Then attach the whole thing to a pole and ta-dam, you've got a door that revolves. :D Of course you have to give it a little push to make it revolve, unless someone has a suggestion of how to build and engine to make it revolve on its own.

There. Am I safe from banning? :p

Hearse said:
I told you rahvin... she charms with her dazzle, it's a spell!!! :eek:
Burn the witch! BURN HER! :D
her skills at manufacturing revolving doors are the final evidence of satan-inspired powers: revolving doors are indeed the work of the devil and mine was but a test to assess her inclinations to witchcraft. take her to the stake, good farmer. and for god's sake destroy that stupid revolving door: we're five centuries from the first airport and we won't fucking need one until we invent banks anyway.

Even if I try not to be tr00 and evil, it seems I corrupt everything around me :cry: just look at my french poodle from hell

cand1.jpg

(I didn't tamper with the image :eek: :lol: )

I don't like Nemi comics because they are so naive trying-to-be-funny-and-gothic and all that shit.

The best online comic is Elftor and Purple Pussy is funny too. They are both wicked and twisted. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.