Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
12.gif

Sex or something else?

hmm well y not... wow 114 pages and none of them defiled by my picture yet... looks like you'll have to suffer for at least a minute ;)
Frank%20stupidbathroom.jpg

^Taken straight from the mirror of my bathroom. The light blured out my face, so I just took that part out. This was over 6 months ago and I'll put a new one up soon when my DT shirt comes in (ordered online).
If you can't see the pic, just go to http://www.freewebs.com/franksworld/koolkrapaboutme.htm and look.

Incredible red X

@Nocturnal Sun: shiny computer you have there. Post pictures showing your face.

Give me some of your grooming products while you're at it. :p :D

Welcome to the board.

@TheBlindPrincess: welcome to our board.

BTW male homoerotica rules!

@NocturnalSun: Dude? :p I'm female; so ask your sister if I can borrow grooming products, despite my having over 10 bottles of perfume.

I and others await your picture... :)

Arch said:
@Child of Time: I like that one :D. It also sorta reminds me of this one:

n168.gif

can you please translate the text in there? I know and like Nemi-comics, a norwegian girl in a mailing group of mine posted them sometimes, and they were pretty funny :)

n168.gif

she: I can't understand you.. you seem so rejective.
she: I feel so alone. Why are you creating this distance between us?
he: I have to fart.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
I don't like Nemi comics because they are so naive trying-to-be-funny-and-gothic and all that shit.

uhm, how do you mean?
some of the strips are making fun of gothic/metal stereotypes...
and well, the line between "funny" and "trying-to-be-funny" can be quite thin... :Smug:

fireangel said:
*LOL* Thanks :)
have you seen that one where someone has a reversed cross on the jacket, and she changes it into a sailing ship? :D
Nope, I haven't seen that one.

9054.jpg

Would you believe these condoms costs $10.00 USD for 4?

Yes, those are expensive condoms.

Egad. It's cheaper to buy them from the drugstore... but those ones are brand names. Hmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.