Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@idari: now i see the point... still, since they had medals on them i thought "race" as in "competition". but no, you meant pureblood cats. slytherin cats. hooray for them.

Noga said:
:p shhhh!! it's not like the rest of ours werent like that!
yeah, i just meant that you should at least remember how i look better than those who have no other proxy except the pics. in fact i do remember how your burnt skin looks as well, but you weren't particularly wounded or scarred thanks to aly focusing her attentions on me, and if you were tanned it was hard to notice, you southerner you. :p

well, i took a shower every day not like all of you! :p
you're so not tr00. :(

I hate to be the one to say it, but I've seen better. Here. Out of interest though, when was the STS gig where you ran into Ooh-Aah and Samdrick??

Spike said:
I hate to be the one to say it, but I've seen better. Here.
Well I told the pictures are crappy (and I'm too :p) so what do you expected.
Somebody asked me to show a picture of my navel piercing so there it is.

Edit:
I would also like to add that I wasn't asking anyone's opinions, you may comment whatever you like but I'm glad having a piercing now. Because I was pondering whether to have my bellybutton pierced or not for a year or two and now that it has been done, I am happy with it! I'm not having that low of self-esteem anymore so basically I don't care what people think.

Spike said:
I Out of interest though, when was the STS gig where you ran into Ooh-Aah and Samdrick??
February in Tavastia club.
The exact date I don't remember and I don't have my calendar here..
Going to see a lot StS gigs this summer, wohoo.

I've just found out today that my dad bought a digicam a few weeks ago when he went away, so I'll probably post a load of pics here in a couple of weeks until the novelty wears off. I can't take it away with me though, apparently I'll break it. :p

satanists_italian_PM.jpg

Arch said:
The HUMMER of Israeli bulldozer:

This my friend, is interesting shit. Got any specs of that thing, engine etc?

No, but if I had actually wanted to go I know now at least I could have asked the nice old Chinese lady on the corner of the street.

何時下輛公共汽車在對 Slussen? ;)

Spike said:
No, but if I had actually wanted to go I know now at least I could have asked the nice old Chinese lady on the corner of the street.

何時下輛公共汽車在對 Slussen? ;)
oh, you were talking to CoT? :p

also: you sent me an SMS? when did this happen? :eek:

and: have fun in Sweden and remember to bring lots of alchohol!! :)

see you at Provinssi :Spin:

ouagadougou said:
oh, you were talking to CoT? :p

also: you sent me an SMS? when did this happen? :eek:

and: have fun in Sweden and remember to bring lots of alchohol!! :)

see you at Provinssi :Spin:
well, I just confirmed my suspicions and found out that while I was bery bery drrrfunk last night I sent the SMS to my BIG (and I mean BIG) swedish friend Håkan instead of you... which was embarrasing to say the least. :oops:

but when I think about the likley contents of said SMS, it is most likely that I caused myself LESS embarrasment by my little mistake. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.