Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spike said:
well, I just confirmed my suspicions and found out that while I was bery bery drrrfunk last night I sent the SMS to my BIG (and I mean BIG) swedish friend Håkan instead of you... which was embarrasing to say the least. :oops:

but when I think about the likley contents of said SMS, it is most likely that I caused myself LESS embarrasment by my little mistake. :oops: :oops: :oops:

hahah oh dear :'D what did you say in the message? TELL ME EVERYTHING :D :D

i'll call Ukonlinna Hostel tomorrow, and mail you tomorrow night :)

alien15.gif

Nick

ouagadougou said:
hahah oh dear :'D what did you say in the message? TELL ME EVERYTHING :D :D

i'll call Ukonlinna Hostel tomorrow, and mail you tomorrow night :)
Thanks dear. I am also greatful you didn't get to read this post before I edited it. :oops:

@DE: Dude. If I may ask, when was the picture of you taken?

:D nice pic, DE

Spike said:
Thanks dear. I am also greatful you didn't get to read this post before I edited it. :oops:
TELL ME ALREADY GRRR

i called Ukonlinna. the person there said that they got plenty of rooms and they are 13.50€ a night :Spin: so no worries, dear. you surely got a place to sleep :cool:

Not in public dear. It's not polite to repeat such things. ;) You could always STAY ONLINE for longer than 5 secs so I can talk to you! :p (Sorry, I was busy packing) Oh, and I guess since you can't book online then that is why is showed '0' beds available on teh website. Still, that's an odd way of doing things. Thanks again though! ^_^ Bad news though is I checked and they don't sell Stroh 80 on the boat, or Absinthe... if only I had though to order it in at the local System Bolaget a few days ago. :oops:

Looks like we're drinking water at the festival.* Look at it this way, it's good for you. :)

Oh yes, and getting back to the point. Best Shirt. Ever. (The pink one)
Bild%20045.jpg

*j/k ;)

Darkness Eternal said:
oh oh I forgot, I got pics of me! *digs out*
Awww.... you're such a cutie. ;) But you look very underage. :D

Interesting pink shirt in Spike's pics. I've heard pink is the new "it" colour for guys. I still think it's iffy.

Wolfman Von Jones said:
Pink is the ugliest color EVER!

Nick
but it's the new trendy colour for men, according to "Toro" magazine.

It's okay if females like me wear it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.