Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Me and My power metal buddies went on yet another quest and got some cool pics. We were doing a band practice more than anything but we had time to strike a couple of cheesy poses.

shrunk1.JPG

shrunk2.JPG

shrunk3.JPG

shrunk4.JPG

I attempted to resize them but they might have just come out as too small. anyway I'm the git with the afro and the suidakra T-shirt.

My sister got married on friday/saturday, wheeee :)

DSC03820.JPG

DSC03816.JPG

DSC03817.JPG

DSC03818.JPG

She looks ugly in these pics, but it's because she's wearing way too much makeup and she just somehow looks weird there. She's gorgeous really though.
I was going to post a pic of the bridesmaids too (me and my other sister), but the only pics we ended up with were..um..pics that should not be posted :eek:

edit:
ps. Sorry about doing a Spike with the pics :$ :eek: :oops:

Eh, some men look good in pink suits. Depends on the guy :p But the dress in the pic that Nick posted is plain fugly, and even if it were black, it would still be pissugly.

i know i fucked up once by associating you to bjork, idari, but i'll try again hoping for better luck: your sister doesn't look anything like you, it seems from the pics of both i've seen.

rahvin said:
i know i fucked up once by associating you to bjork, idari, but i'll try again hoping for better luck: your sister doesn't look anything like you, it seems from the pics of both i've seen.
Well the pictures must be wrong then, because she does look like me :p In fact her boyfriend can't even tell which one of us is his girlfriend :lol: (well, they're married now but it feels weird to call them husband and wife :p)
Rusty also says that she looks like me, he's met both of us irl. And we don't look like Björk :yuk:

Status
Not open for further replies.