Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
idari said:
Btw there's proof that i'm not really fat like Rustypoo claims :p
though my belly is fat, but it doesn't show there [/fact]
It was YOU who kept complaining about your stomach while I was there. :p
For the record, I don't think Santtu is fat in any way.

idari said:
Well yeah, because you randomly went "your tummy is too fat" all of a sudden out of nowhere :cry: I wanted to point out that i know that already :p
It's not like I was being serious, dear, I really hope you konw me better than that by now. :p

Rusty said:
It's not like I was being serious, dear, I really hope you konw me better than that by now. :p
:lol: @ 'konw' (yeah yeah i know ;))

I know you didn't say it as a bad thing, but you wouldn't have just made that up if there wasn't some extra fat on my tummy :p

@ Kov: You're not fat, silly!

ps. I don't really have a huge problem about this like it seems, i'm just fooling around :p

idari said:
:lol: @ 'konw' (yeah yeah i know ;))
:gun::)
idari said:
I know you didn't say it as a bad thing, but you wouldn't have just made that up if there wasn't some extra fat on my tummy :p
I didn't "make it up", you kept saying it all the time so I repeated it AS A JOKE WHICH I DIDN'T MEAN IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. :mad: :p

Rusty said:
I didn't "make it up", you kept saying it all the time so I repeated it AS A JOKE WHICH I DIDN'T MEAN IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. :mad: :p
OMG :lol: Don't tell me it wasn't intentional..? I thought it was :'D

YOU SAID IT FIRST!! I hadn't said a single word about it until you suddenly went "your belly is too fat" when i was eating. me: "WHAT, noo don't make fun of it" "well it's round" :p THEN i started going on about it all the time and we joked about it together, Spikkeli included. But you said it first, which started it all :p

idari said:
OMG :lol: Don't tell me it wasn't intentional..? I thought it was :'D

idari said:
YOU SAID IT FIRST!! I hadn't said a single word about it until you suddenly went "your belly is too fat" when i was eating. me: "WHAT, noo don't make fun of it" "well it's round" :p THEN i started going on about it all the time and we joked about it together, Spikkeli included. But you said it first, which started it all :p
I never did! I'd never have said that if you hadn't have started me off at some point before, because I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT! :mad: (it might have been on MSN before I came or something)
Hearse said:
rusty is so fat his legs wont carry him, so he fells at times... usually on sharp edged boxes :D
...bastard. :p

Hearse said:
you're both fat!
Then you must be too :p
Lasse dear said:
rusty is so fat his legs wont carry him, so he fells at times... usually on sharp edged boxes :D
:lol: bwahahahaha :heh:
There were underwear in the box, so he was probably just shocked by that ;p
and as for all, luckily you saw only pics, and not the vids we made :p
spike was abused :heh:
Wasn't my voice sexy..? :cool: :p

My friend, me, and Limppu who was terrified of the thunder so i took her in my arms :cool: <3

DSC04065.JPG

Look at her smile :') *dies*

DSC04067.JPG

Me trying to climb on a rock, but it was hard because the rock was big and i was very drunk..

DSC04137.JPG

Jorma trying to climb on the rock :'D He failed miserably and cried ;(

DSC04142.JPG

Me and Jorma playing on the fields :cool:

DSC04167.JPG

DSC04168.JPG

@Santtu - you have a ridiculously cool backyard/neighborhood :D

Between the pool, and that crazy backyard-y large open field and nearby forests... bah, I'd live outside all the time!

~kov. :p

EDIT: ... not in the winter. that would be cold...

@ Gav: OMG! He's adorable :D He looks so soft ^_^

Jorma is a mix of Newfoundland and German Shepherd :p He's a big dog..I think his father was Newfoundland and his mother was a German Shepherd..

Yeah Limppu's awesome :') My mom says that Limppu always looks bitchy and selfish when i'm holding her..she has a ':heh:' face :'D

@ Kov: I know. My sister actually got lost on our yard the other day, hahah. It's giant. I love those fields there behind the pool, they're huge and it's so cool in the winter when there's shitloads of snow there and you can run around everywhere with Jorma and OMG I WANT WINTER NOW!

There was a thunderstorm here yesterday, and after that the clouds turned pink and there was a gorgeous rainbow over the pool. That was SO beautiful..it made me cry :eek:

DSC04184.JPG

DSC04185.JPG

The pics really don't show how awesome it was though...Mmmmm...

Here's my eye :p has nothing to do with the rainbow pics, lol

hmmhhhh.jpg

And here's a vid of the rainbow thing..If you can't be bothered to download it, shame on you because it's worth the download :p

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rustymetal/images/Santtu/MOV04183.MPGhttp://members.lycos.co.uk/rustymetal/images/Santtu/MOV04183.MPG

Status
Not open for further replies.