Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rainbow damn it... The question should be "Whats not Powermetal about it". As soon as I looked at it the word "Stratovarious" came to mind.

Anything epic and cool is generically linked to Power metal IMO. Maybe thats just me. Plus its a beautiful finnish sky, and if anyone says finland to me, I think Power metal.

idari, pics are really wonderful! The rainbow made me cry too even looking at it thrigh internet :)
The eye is photogenic :) haha I would blink :)
Not only your cats have cat's eyes but your friend has them too ;)
Nice pics!

King Chaos said:
The rainbow damn it... The question should be "Whats not Powermetal about it". As soon as I looked at it the word "Stratovarious" came to mind.
idari said:
DSC04184.JPG
cover6.jpg

Monroe said:
idari, pics are really wonderful! The rainbow made me cry too even looking at it thrigh internet :)
Nice pics!
Awww, hehe :) It was sooo beautiful, with all the trees around and the rainbow right above them :)

Monroe said:
Nice pics!
I was thinking just the same about the eyes of her friend....

King Chaos said:
@Santu: Consider him officially stroked :p. I like stroking him untill he falls asleep. I also like picking him up really carefully while he's alseep and carying him around my house without waking him up. Its a fun game. :hotjump:
OMG that's so cute :') *keeps saying "awwww" on the phone while reading this :eek:* He definitely sleeps well though if he doesn't wake up at all :p

I love it when i wake up at night to Limppu crawling into my arms and purring..Then she just lays down, me holding her, and we both fall asleep ^_^

idari said:
I love it when i wake up at night to Limppu crawling into my arms and purring..Then she just lays down, me holding her, and we both fall asleep ^_^
Haha, it was great when she came into "my" room. I had to be really persuasive at first to get her to come and lie next to me though, but I won her over eventually. I didn't sleep though, I didn't want to miss anything. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.