Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
idari said:
OMG that's so cute :') *keeps saying "awwww" on the phone while reading this :eek:* He definitely sleeps well though if he doesn't wake up at all :p

I love it when i wake up at night to Limppu crawling into my arms and purring..Then she just lays down, me holding her, and we both fall asleep ^_^

I leave my window open on a night and he usually comes in and visits me mid morning. The other day I sat up to stroke him (early morn) and he nuzzled me in the eye so hard... plus he had wet catty nose, so I got wet nosed to the point of blindness. I just played the blanket game with him in return for his malestation of my face. That's where I throw my blanket over him and watch him try to navigate while all weighed down and blanketty. I might try get a video clip of it sometime. It is so funny. He doesn't mind playing this game btw ;) (before you all call the RSRCA on my ass).

King Chaos said:
I leave my window open on a night and he usually comes in and visits me mid morning. The other day I sat up to stroke him (early morn) and he nuzzled me in the eye so hard... plus he had wet catty nose, so I got wet nosed to the point of blindness. I just played the blanket game with him in return for his malestation of my face. That's where I throw my blanket over him and watch him try to navigate while all weighed down and blanketty. I might try get a video clip of it sometime. It is so funny. He doesn't mind playing this game btw ;) (before you all call the RSRCA on my ass).

:lol: , I've done that so many times to my aunt's cat, she just goes in a circle under the blanket and eventually gets out and jumps on me and licks my face :p (i guess she was glad to be out of the damned blanket) god i love cats :)

guitarshrunk.JPG

Here's a pretty random pic of my guitar gear. Nice big Laney 120 2x10 Amplifier and an Ibanez... I know nothing about my guitar apart from it shreads.

Ibanez is the way to go :) Any guitar player with an ibanez gains my approval!

haha, great shot :)

Ibanez have always been my favourite electric guitars. Paul Reed Smiths intrigue me for their appearance but i'm unsure how they are to play, i'd still only ever get one in addition to my guitar, not as a replacement. But i love the playability of my guitar, and it sounds great recorded too. Only thing i need to do is change the pickup to get one with a nicer distortion sound, can't remember now what i wanted to change to though.. but the current pickups are more than adequate. Finding a green pickup could prove difficult though :/

My baby... :)
yayoguit.jpg

Does anyone know if Salmy will be around soon? I sent a photo to his link about a week ago for the DT forum members section-thingy, just wondering if he's rejected the photo or is occupied elsewhere :p

@ Dave: That guitar looks so sweet. I love the colour scheme (Black and green has always been my favourite clash). I know little about the internal workings of my Ibanez and Im teh apprehencious about ripping it open and digging around in it. I think it sounds fine now so I'll wait untill the time comes for a pickup upgrade before I start with all the customising.

@ Ethereal: Salmy went on holiday for a couple of weeks or so about two weeks ago if I remember correctly, so I guess he just hasn't been online.

@ Hyena: That pics cool. You look just like trinity. I dig it :hotjump:

YaYo said:
haha, great shot :)

Ibanez have always been my favourite electric guitars. Paul Reed Smiths intrigue me for their appearance but i'm unsure how they are to play, i'd still only ever get one in addition to my guitar, not as a replacement. But i love the playability of my guitar, and it sounds great recorded too. Only thing i need to do is change the pickup to get one with a nicer distortion sound, can't remember now what i wanted to change to though.. but the current pickups are more than adequate. Finding a green pickup could prove difficult though :/

My baby... :)
yayoguit.jpg
:OMG: :OMG: Im going to call you Dave Vai ;).

Nick

@Nick: Yes :p As long as you aren't under the illusion that having that guitar means i have anywhere near Vai's skill!!

I don't listen to Vai much these days... "YaYo" comes from a Vai song too. But the guitar itself is great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.