Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://otax.tky.hut.fi/~moka/pics/Wacken-2004/large-hpim4564.jpg

Those might just be the ugliest tits i've ever seen :yuk:

Lolita said:
Some of the UMers have a certain word for it.
Not that I would ever use it.
Luckily people only use that word for you :)

ouagadougou said:
Ulla <3 Santtu

Santeri btw my mum's out of town 'til friday uuuu come here already
Santtu <3 Ulla :') <3<3<3<3

Awwww AWWWW :( Bah, would've been great, but i've been at Lasse's place for almost the whole week..

Rusty said:
When I first glanced at this, I thought it was a pic of Tintti.
:OMG: WHOA, WTF ARE YOU DOING?! :p Now that's a compliment, thanks dear ;p

um ok so these are a few from wacken

100_0954.jpg

this is us setting the campsite (the yellowy tent is mine... blond guy is Northern Viking from chat forum, big tall guy his french friend, girl next to me is a really cool finnish girl i met at my hostel and came with us)

100_0987.jpg

thats our cheese that melted to become one huge slice

P1010058.JPG

waiting in front row aaaaaaaaaaall saturday day

P1010049.JPG

there were passed out guys EVERYWHERE and inspired by the whole DT meeting incident, i was motivated to take pictures with them and have started a collection of drunk passed out men :p

P1010109.JPG

some really really weird drunk german guys that had were going around asking for one night stands... which i found funny :p

i still havent uploaded the tuska pics though :erk:

Good thing I have a new (very beautiful I might add) picture of VB in the mind now, the avatar was starting to creep me out.
You look a bit tired in 3rd pic though, but I guess festivals never were a beauty contest, no matter what some people might think. :p

idari said:
http://otax.tky.hut.fi/~moka/pics/Wacken-2004/large-hpim4564.jpg

Those might just be the ugliest tits i've ever seen :yuk:
well, there is always worse of the very very bad, but....

I soooo wanted to say the same thing, but changed my mind, so I wouldn't turn out to be way too critical. as always. yes, they look so :ill: over :ill: fucking :ill: milked! :zombie: :eek:

thanks Idanttu. :D

@Spike: you cute girly girl. o_O

I do wish people would stop using the sterotype that orangutan breasts are sub-par. My orangutan's are lovely :cry:

That's kinda harsh thing to say that a lady has "disgusting" boobs. :rolleyes: But however, she won't be reading these critics so it's irrelevant in this case. Just shows how eager some people are critisizing others. Not very wise thing to do, that's all. Everybody can have their opinion that's for sure for what I care.

speaking of mature....
I wouldn't say that the woman that on a picnic-like trip removes her t-shirt/bra for the presentation of cute spanking :err: and taking a picture of it could be mature.

Haha, everybody has his/her physical "faults". I sure know mine. It's the human body, nobody's perfect. Maybe that's why I can't really appreciate when somebody is pointing out other person's flaws. I find it irritating when it cocerns people I like and care about. But people go ahead, you don't know the particular person in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.