for more detailed info check my signature. :tickled:

or the pic of my husband.

Metphisto.jpg

Tee said:
come for a hug. :) I love girlie boys.
for more detailed info check my signature. :tickled:

or the pic of my husband.

Metphisto.jpg
'You love girlie boys'? :err: Well, you would be the first. If I was your husband I'd be insulted by that too.

Never fear though, make 'the face' again and all shall be forgiven. ^_^

({)

I saw Nevermore at Wacken. It was quite alright, not really my cup of tea however. I've never heard their music before and it was quite hard to concentrate on it because of the terrible heat. I think it would have worked out better in the evening time.

Spike said:
'You love girlie boys'? :err: Well, you would be the first. If I was your husband I'd be insulted by that too.

Never fear though, make 'the face' again and all shall be forgiven. ^_^

({)
looooooooooool.jpg
alrighty? :loco:

google search about irony, and make me a report. let's say, till Friday. :D (Hearse might help you with the assignment).

and once there were times....
UMclub.jpg

:tickled:

Lolita Vampiriá said:
I've never heard their music before and it was quite hard to concentrate on it because of the terrible heat..
You know, I'm really dissapointed I missed Wacken now. Everyone there woulda been taking there tops off cos of 'the terrbile heat' and I woulda been sitting there sayin' "oooohhh! it's a bit chilly!!!"

Hearse said:
girlie boys dont have chest hair... :p
Well by that yardstick, a girlieman I am not, but we can't possibly refute Tee's claim now can we? :erk: Please don't make me produce 'that pic' so that I can either confirm or deny both your and her claims. There must be some other manner than chest hair I can use to prove my manlyhood....ness. I mean, I could prove my point, but you wouldn't like the results all the same. :puke:

Tee said:
google search about irony, and make me a report. let's say, till Friday. :D (Hearse might help you with the assignment).
:tickled:
I'm sorry to say, but I don't quite see what you're trying to get at there... which is unusuall when it comes to me an irony. :err: Where was the irony in the previous post/s? :confused:

That said though:

Tee said:
Awwww it's OK dear, now that you've posted that pic for me again, you can feel free to be a heinous bitch to me any time you feel like. You will be forgiven. ^_^ ({)

P.S. Am I PMS'ing today or something? :err: Still haven't dealt with that 'argument' I had earlier it seems.

idari said:
Exactly.

@ Li: I prefer your boobs too :dopey:
You know that is so unfair!!! That is exactly what I was going to say (verbatim), but if it came from me, it just woulda sounded, well..... perverted. :erk:

Oh yes Oh yes! I know!!! As far as chest hair goes, you could just ask Ulla she knows! :) And that way we only have ONE person who has been emotionally and mentally scared by me for life. :erk: Thusly am I not a grrly-man (Unless you want me to be ;) ) *Inserts lasses pig-tails pic here*

You know, something depressing/disturbing just occured to me, I was considering mounting a serious challenge for lasse's pig-tails pic, but I guess some people think I have already don't that (seriously) with the previous pic I posted. I can't tell if people are seriously commenting on my looks anymore or just yankin' my leg. :erk:

ouagadougou said:
your chest isn't THAT hairy , dear.
Hairy is hairy! :p

ouagadougou said:
are you feeling ok today?
Oh I'm just fucking fine dear. However can you tell? :rolleyes:

Caelestia said:
I'd like to see you in drag ;)
Look close enough through the photosets and you will most likely find where I have been 'drugged' and subjected to make up toture. Apparently it is a popular passtime to doll me up, ask Santtu or Ulla.... at least I think it was Ulla? :err:

Status
Not open for further replies.