Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shrunkgavandlee.JPG

This is me and my buddy playing guitar (This gnarly dude is everyones musical twin). We were making music inspired by nature... it's good shit. But yeah, I look all serious there (these are serious times :p ). I think my hair was just blowing in my face and annoying me (windy day).

EDIT: Im on the right Btw.

this is horrible. you have some 3-4, then she must have some 11-12.....
admit, tell us that you counted them. esp. the back hairs. :dopey: :loco:

King Chaos said:
shrunkgavandlee.JPG

This is me and my buddy playing guitar (This gnarly dude is everyones musical twin). We were making music inspired by nature... it's good shit. But yeah, I look all serious there (these are serious times :p ). I think my hair was just blowing in my face and annoying me (windy day).

EDIT: Im on the right Btw.
Hey! That's a cool shot. Thanks for posting it. :)

I got one of the sunset yesterday
sunset_040816_01.jpg

King Chaos said:
Nice picture. Reminds me of Coldplay for some reason... it's like something they'd do... (music inspired by nature). :)

@horismanne: Latter.
@hearsse:Yup, lots of losers voting. The avarage was a lot higher last time i checked it, something like 6.6 with 300-400 votes.

NZSLNYAUDWJT.jpg

She´s 5.2 with 2076 votes.

GMHZNZSPWUTB.JPG

She´s 4.3 with 356 votes.

Interestingness level 0

i saw a traffic sign that had David Hasselhoff's picture in it yesterday.

Naku ist krig said:
@tee: http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NZSYSRK&key=JYS
Something that you cannot oh no never and ever achieve, honey. :Spin:
HAHAH :D

*voted 10*

"show me women only" :'D

edit:

@ mousewings: OMG COLDPLAY <3 <3 yes!

@ King: nice pic, nice hair, nice guitar! music insriped by nature = nice. :cool:

@ wildfyr: aaww that sunset is gorgeous :)

Status
Not open for further replies.