Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/brandsonsale-store/51104-costumes.html

Hahaha! Pimp and ho costumes for the kiddies!

brandsonsale-store_1805_9457418

Hahaha, Lina, I know he is so popular among girls :) There were lots of girls who wanted to take a pic with him :)
Notice, he stood in another place...
here is another pic. I think half of mankind have it too (like with that troll) ;)
finger.jpg
[/IMG]

@rahve: :lol: :lol: one-liner of the year goes to you, most definitely (not the post directly above this one of course). you're great. and i've got an original the decline CD in my player - it looks very good, transparent and all. the day might still be decent, if we don't do anything stupid. i'm not even going out for shopping, just for church later, and i only have to cross the road.

no, no, humor is great. if you're good and read my email, you'll get another one with stuff that will have you rolling on the floor laughing. :lol:

hyena said:
@rahve: :lol: :lol: one-liner of the year goes to you, most definitely (not the post directly above this one of course). you're great. and i've got an original the decline CD in my player - it looks very good, transparent and all. the day might still be decent, if we don't do anything stupid. i'm not even going out for shopping, just for church later, and i only have to cross the road.
I dunno, I kinda liked my "sleeping around on you" comment, even though it was kinda obvious. Oh well. *Steps down from podium, hands rahvin his rightfully earned medal*.

*Secretly plots rahvins imminent demise* :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.