Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY!! :yell: :yell: :yell:

100_1029.jpg

Me, last thursday. The river behind me is the "Weser". And yes.. it's a Dark Tranquillity TShirt :D

100_1031.jpg

:Smug: ... (The white squarish building is the Beck's brewery.. So Im sitting on the source.. mwahahahaha! :D )

100_1032.jpg

My new hometown.. as of late september.. dumdidum :)

100_1036.jpg

"Bweheheheh.. see my beercan, eh? Free drinks all around mate! :loco:"

Yeah so much for now o_O

Thanks people :D And yes, Im an Evil Teddy :)
I copied the "mate" from my clanmates from Liverpool though.. but if you want to turn me into an Aussie, you're free to keep trying :D

But can you see all 4 of the pics? 3 of them seem to have screwed up adresses.. weird stuff :err:

Northern Viking said:
But can you see all 4 of the pics? 3 of them seem to have screwed up adresses.. weird stuff :err:

Three of them are links to that site where you have register at to be able to view the pics, in some fucked up way. How did you do that? :)
I want that shirt. Did you get it from Art-Worx? I know that German site has that shirt and some other cool ones...a pretty neat shirt called "Japanese dragon" or something like that.

TheFourthHorseman said:
I know that German site has that shirt and some other cool ones...a pretty neat shirt called "Japanese dragon" or something like that.
i have the long-sleeve version of it, and it's indeed very cool. it was made for the recent 5-dates tour in japan, but it can be found more or less anywhere, which unfortunately doesn't really mean everywhere.

The link changed itself.. I have no idea how it did that. It should work now :)

A friend of mine bought the shirt in Wacken, and his brother bought the same shirt for him in Gothenburg at the DT concert, so he gave it to me as a birthday present :)

I think I saw Bam Magera or one of the other guys waring that shirts in a CKY movie/episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.