Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VBaudelaire: the last pic is especially good =)

Lolita Vampiriá said:
That shirt "Fuck you fucking fuck" is soo funny. :tickled:
Sounds like Alexi Laiho talking.
actually Alexi had at the Sinergy-gig of the same day this shirt with the text:
"Fuck you very much" ;)

the pics are good ;) Thanks Violet Baudelaire
but it's better to feel the real performance than to see the pics heh :( what I'll never get

Very cool pics, Violet. :)

That very saucy word t-shirt rules! Reminds me of something Dave Matthews or Warrel Dane would wear. Dave's would be bright orange and he'd be wearing bright green pants with it.

Spike said:
I think I saw Bam Magera or one of the other guys waring that shirts in a CKY movie/episode.
That Margera guy is hot. Bam that is. His brother's only... okay. :p

mousewings said:
That Margera guy is hot. Bam that is. His brother's only... okay. :p
Bam Margera and HIM cooperate wildly, especially in the US. I think that is a big mistake. The videos Bam directed for HIM (Buried Alive By Love, The Sacrament etc) are boring as hell, and just as any other vid, while in contrast "The Funeral Of Hearts", directed by Stefan Lindfors, was sooo beautiful and adequate to the music.
Bam copies Ville Valo in 99% of his looks, gets the same tattoos and I saw already people thinking that the Heartagram-sign is that of Bam Margera :ill: I think that even though people might find HIM through Bam (what is the aim of the cooperation) many rather step away just because of this. To me, this is one of the really dark aspects in HIM promotion. Bam Margera (when judging from the vids and what he comments on TV from time to time) has just not really understood what is the beauty of HIM. He treats them just as any other rockband and ... well, it´s boring what he does and says about them.

Apart from this, his show-stunts unfortunately finds too many people copying this without thinking twice and getting hurt badly. Of course you can say it is their own fault that they assume those activities would be safe, but on the other hand you never know. Might be wise to have some more clever role models than that one being offered on TV.

@hyena: I think he is, but he got famous on that Jackass show first (but not as much as Knoxville). I know this as in Thefanlistings, he (Bam) isn't listed as an athlete.

Oh, I never said Bam was my role model (hehe, well... maybe--as in I'd like to roll around with him haha...)... I just think he's hot. I did notice the HIM stuff, but he looks more healthy than Valo IMO. I like the healthy looking ones. :D

I agree with Nick on the imitation issue. There's lots of weird stuff to be imitated out there, but if you're smart ya won't try em. :D

Bam was a pro skater way before Jackass came out, he's skated for Element for like 10 years or something silly.

DE said:
Bam was a pro skater way before Jackass came out, he's skated for Element for like 10 years or something silly.
Okay.. now I learned something new, you... slothboy. :p

He's not listed in thefanlistings under Sports, or I didn't see it, so I assumed. If he's an idiot then that's good, maybe we can sell him into sexual slavery. :p

Me during another sleepless night.

Revolution21X-DSC00738.JPG

Ive got some long over due holiday pics here... Im not sure what the size is
gonna be like so sorry if these are huge.

First up is a video clip of me frollocking in the sand dunes at saunton sands,
the olympic gymnast judges would have to give me a perfect 10.0 :cool:

Playing in the dunes

This is the cottage we stayed in... it was lovely in the garden but inside
it was very uncomfortable
accomodation.JPG

here a pic of the tornadoes I saw on the way home... Awe-inspiring!
(picture doesnt do justice)
bristolwaterspout.jpg

Here's a picture of me and my family at one of the many inns we frequented
during our countless journeys.
atbar.JPG

This is a pretty typical Devonish Beach, It was my favourite of the beaches
we visited because there were many rocks to jump and climb on.
bestbeach.JPG

The next 2 of me and my bro, we climbed a big hill. in the pics we are trying
to look metal as we stand proud on the crest of the grasy mound.
meandbro.JPG

meandbro2.JPG

Heres one of my dad looking gnarly as ever :lol:... he was always taking the
pics so he is absent in all the ones of the whole familly.
Powermetaldad.JPG

Well thats about it, if I get more Ill post em later. Ill wait until a new thread like this one is made though.

Ahh, I love places like that. Ancient country houses, crumbly old pubs... nice. :)

Also:
bristolwaterspout.jpg

Eek. Reminds me of the time I flew home from Spain through a thunderstorm; totally awe-inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.