Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Alfred
Er... yes. In fact that's the verb usually associated with "Maiden's Kiss". Apart from "Die from", of course :D

Alfred (suave est mare magno turbantibus aequora ventis...)

i don't think we should list here every utterance related to maiden's kiss, alfred... :rolleyes:

rahvin. (bubububu)

my chupi Ira dog :)

tomorrow i'll probably meet my 2 other lovely creatures,Morgan and Avra....maybe i'll take picz,too :)

Attachments

• hq1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 57
:lol:

That's an old one, right? Doesn't look like all those new crap "True Norwegian Black Metal" shirts that Peaceville have nowadays. I want a Darkthrone shirt with the logo only, thank you very much.

-- phyre, waiting for someone to say "Well, since this is a DT forum I took a picture of my Dream Theater shirt" :p

cool shirt you got there Thanatos... i want one too :cry:

i want an ulver shirt, like the one this model has -->

edit: this one looks better :)

Attachments

• e03.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 40
@astarte is that andreas? Doesnt look like em but hes singing and its Vintersorg so hehe.

@thanatos yeah I thought that looked like a tr00 black metal shirt at first :lol:

@hearse THERES A DOG IN YOUR COMPUTER! GET IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!

astarte@ /me wants an Ulver shirt,too :cry:

Hearse@your dogs are very cute :)
Ira is a she
just like Avra (the poor dog on the pic :D )
you can also see my Morgan dog next to her
:cool:

this is some remains of fortifications of a town which i live nearby

Attachments

• blankenberg.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 36
@VultureCulture: Those are very beautiful pictures.

@Melancholia: Interesting and trippy that your dog's name is Ira. That is a nickname of mine... a shortened version of my real name. It isn't used that often... now they just call me "mouse". :)

Originally posted by phyre
:lol:

That's an old one, right? Doesn't look like all those new crap "True Norwegian Black Metal" shirts that Peaceville have nowadays. I want a Darkthrone shirt with the logo only, thank you very much.

-- phyre, waiting for someone to say "Well, since this is a DT forum I took a picture of my Dream Theater shirt" :p

Yup, that shirt is kinda old, I rarely use it cause I don't want it to wear down, it's one of the "special shirts" :lol:

Edit: Astarte: Well you can get a shirt like this at...erhh well I don't know where :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.