Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm, it doesn't look very good but it seems kinda harmless... Better off, trust your instinct :D

Btw, nice nails ;)

well it was nice to eat.....added it to my "wouldn't mind repeating" list :)

and well astarte...I don't know how much cereales and leche it brought with it, I just know that say this had any cereal and milk it's way too optimistic ;)
packages not always say the true...se for example that Manowar cover where it said, Kings Of Metal!!! :p

so thanx....I ate it....and I was satisified with the results :)

Originally posted by FatherVic
I don't know how much cereales and leche it brought with it, I just know that say this had any cereal and milk it's way too optimistic ;)
packages not always say the true...se for example that Manowar cover where it said, Kings Of Metal!!! :p
:lol: true, that's what Pantera call themselves too :p

at least our packages have "chocolate flavored bar" written on them ;)

@Fathervic: Hey I like that cartoonish character on your phoskitos bar, it looks so...grim, I could use it for an avatar :lol:

I go with the known brands cause you never know what kind of weird chemicals thet put in phoskitos :p

Attachments

• imagen05.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 42
Originally posted by FatherVic

so thanx....I ate it....and I was satisified with the results :)

you ate some manowar booklets? you're a true metalhead, then. :)

rahvin. ('i just survived a car fire' mode on)

ok, since you all were excited about all these sweet pets, here's mine:
in a rather sleepy mood

Attachments

• hund.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 46
now he's really sleepy (it's all he does the whole day long...)

btw he's called Wasti, original name is "Berry von der Rankenhohner Heide", but that was too long...

Attachments

• hund2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 39
this is 4/5 of my band, me obviously showing the dumbest face expression, as usual.

Attachments

• band.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 49
@VultureCulture: you are hot... even in that previous pic...

If you ever consider visiting the frozen wasteland here, will you marry me? :D

that depends :) i will leave the christian church soon (a shame i haven't done that yet!), so either we hurry up or we'll marry in some occult pagan religion :):confused: :D :guh: :Smokedev:

First ask yourself for the reason to marry in that occult pagan religion when there are many religions that let you to marry with, you could believe, a complete, perfect and beautiful harem. Even there are religions in which you ought to marry almost twice. Analyze the possibilities before get married suddenly, maybe laden 'bout your leaving from the christian church.

@mousewings: Is NOT my purpose to ruin your marriage choice.

|ngenius (Love breaker)

Status
Not open for further replies.