Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
where bouts you meet her |ng?! She is mucho chupi! :D

I would like a to see a battle of wits between the big cat and the cannibal dog! Thatd be one for the ages :)

Originally posted by rahvin

please mel, it was bad enough when we (i mean me and him) broke up, now you can't expect me to bear the sight of him anymore! :cry: :cry:

rahvin.

:eek: :eek: my man is bisexual???????? :cry: :cry:
*in a state of shock*
:D

Roei dear@ your cat is very chupi :)

roei.....tortilla chips Old El Paso suck dear!!! you need to try La Costeña ones....those are really chupi.... :))))

g'night....
if you feel cold I always can hand you this blanket....actually it's helping me tonight....still some lovely hours for me to go to bed :D

Attachments

• image166.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 45
Originally posted by Final_Vision
I would like a to see a battle of wits between the big cat and the cannibal dog! Thatd be one for the ages :)

Why do you always want to see people and animals fight? you could start fighting yourself....here'
s your opponent.

Attachments

• imagen04.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 47
@fathervic: er, i'm speechless... that was so kind of you... thanks :oops:

@thanatos: may i ask you what the subject of the pict is? it looks like some kind of bottle ( :confused: ) to me, but i can't see it clearly and i'm pretty curious :)
sorry for the dumb question, anyway :dopey:

/me in dying need of some sleep

@Rei: it's my Pledge dust cleaner, I think it's a good opponent for Final vision, for starters, if he manages to defeat it, we'll find stronger foes for him to fight :lol: (high degree of stupidity tonight).

uh, i fear pledge greatly, so I think ill just stick to supervising the fights, im too nice of a guy to actually fight someone, but I will fight phyros, I must avenge our former front man! :mad:

:D

Originally posted by Hearse
You just gotta love them :D

i already do. :)
they're beautiful. i'm part of those dog ppl that think dogs are better than cats because if you ever grab a cat by the ears and start crying loudly with your face in its fur, the bugger will likely show you its teeth, scratch your face and walk away with a smile, just like ppl do. on the other hand, a dog would just look at you with an expression of mild incomprehension and sad empathy, then lick your face all over, just like i would like ppl to do. :)

rahvin. (confused)

@hearse

:yow: they're simply adorable!! :hotjump:
give 'em a biiiiig hug from me, right? :D

i love both *big*cats and *big*dogs but since i live in a small flat now and i'm so busy with my job i don't feel like keeping anything more than a couple of cats (i'm waiting for the second one, this one :cool: )
hopefully in the future i'll live in a house with a biiiig garden, and you can bet there will be dogs running madly all over the place :D

yes i want to have some dogs as well. although my nasty dachshund bite me a few months ago... he's soooo cute, and even more insane. he will turn 14 this autumn. i'll post some pics when i'm @ home

@Hearse: Oooh, Dino has such a cute face :)

@Rei: She's so sweet :)

@rahvin: you sure you would like ppl to lick your face all over? :confused: :p

@Rahvin: You find questionable the support mode of the ppl... er... who like the dogs? Or... did your dog anything worthy of eulogy that your cat didn't? What's this weird zoological methapor?

|ngenius (Ah, it's a pleasure to post something useless like this. Don't complain, I'll lick your face if you wish)

P.D: I reckon the significance is just to support, and not the mode they do it at all.

@Hearse: You're lucky Finnland is too far away from here, otherwise I would have kidnapped your dogs, they look so lovable.

Here's another photo of my daughter, much better quality this time.

:eek: That look in Dinos eyes is freakin heartbreaking lol, so are some of the greatest looking dogs Ive ever seen. Too bad that rule doesnt apply to you eh Hearse? ;)

Final_Vision: Suprised at all the metal heads swooning at the dogs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.